Vape-Fi
Sep 15, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #1,382 of 3,183
Mech is very decent juice.

Sep 16, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #1,383 of 3,183
  Mech is very decent juice.

I really hope I enjoy it. I ordered 15ml bottles of Antidote, Circus Face, Crust and Hawaiian Headbutt. I'll let them steep for 2 weeks before giving them a try.

I'm not really into the fruity flavors, but I'm trying to branch out into some new ones so I gave Hawaiian Headbutt a try. Weirdly enough I love fruits but not to vape on.

Also, Vapewild is 0 for 14. Most are vapeable but are so damn bland and some of them are just straight horrible. Really disappointed with my order. I'll just toss them to the side and revisit once in a while to see if they're any good. Hopefully I can last the next three weeks with the bottle of Cuttwood Sugar Bear and the ITCVapes stuff. Ugh.

Sep 16, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #1,384 of 3,183

I really hope I enjoy it. I ordered 15ml bottles of Antidote, Circus Face, Crust and Hawaiian Headbutt. I'll let them steep for 2 weeks before giving them a try.

I'm not really into the fruity flavors, but I'm trying to branch out into some new ones so I gave Hawaiian Headbutt a try. Weirdly enough I love fruits but not to vape on.

Also, Vapewild is 0 for 14. Most are vapeable but are so damn bland and some of them are just straight horrible. Really disappointed with my order. I'll just toss them to the side and revisit once in a while to see if they're any good. Hopefully I can last the next three weeks with the bottle of Cuttwood Sugar Bear and the ITCVapes stuff. Ugh.

If it weren't for TRJ, I'd be all over Mech for a bunch of main orders. I have I think 5 sample pack orders from VW that have been steeping for a good 3 weeks. I just don't know when I'll care enough to run through them. I initially ordered 480ml of Peache Guavara and have dug it hard. Wouldn't be a sole ADV, but perfect throwing it in the mix. I'm a big fruit guy, though.

There was post on FB group where many cheaper juices were listed. Haven't tried them all and probably
would only recommend a small handful. But for those interested.

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #1,385 of 3,183
  If it weren't for TRJ, I'd be all over Mech for a bunch of main orders. I have I think 5 sample pack orders from VW that have been steeping for a good 3 weeks. I just don't know when I'll care enough to run through them. I initially ordered 480ml of Peache Guavara and have dug it hard. Wouldn't be a sole ADV, but perfect throwing it in the mix. I'm a big fruit guy, though.

There was post on FB group where many cheaper juices were listed. Haven't tried them all and probably
would only recommend a small handful. But for those interested.

Awesome, thanks for the list! Definitely too many for me to try, but I'll keep them in mind when I want to try something new.

I'm still waiting for MBV to restock their GWAR juices. I want the Bloodbath, Spew and RY4. Might even get German Chocolate Beefcake again.

Sep 17, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #1,387 of 3,183
On another note I've been having very bad luck with my Vapes. 2 boxes crapped out on me these past few weeks. Just gonna save up for a box at BC Box Mods. They appear to be very good quality. Looking at the triple 18650 series. I loved the series boxes I've had in the past so a triple will be a nice upgrade.

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #1,388 of 3,183
just ordered some mech sauce.  just some samples, ordered 9 15ml bottles.  i really dig creamy vapes and cereal vapes.  i like fruity juice, but usually if its mixed with a cream or cheescake flavoring.  i'm excited about this order.  i know it may take a while to get tho.  the ones i ordered are

ape frenzy - banana coconut cream pie
big nutta - peanut butter s'mores
captain loopy - cereal
cheese face - strawberry cheesecake
creme a la mode - vanilla custard w/ caramel
glen cocoa - cocoa pebbles
mech milk - strawberry milk
medusa sauce - irish cream
orange river - creamcicle

Sep 17, 2015 at 5:00 PM Post #1,390 of 3,183
just ordered some mech sauce.  just some samples, ordered 9 15ml bottles.  i really dig creamy vapes and cereal vapes.  i like fruity juice, but usually if its mixed with a cream or cheescake flavoring.  i'm excited about this order.  i know it may take a while to get tho.  the ones i ordered are

ape frenzy - banana coconut cream pie
big nutta - peanut butter s'mores
captain loopy - cereal
cheese face - strawberry cheesecake
creme a la mode - vanilla custard w/ caramel
glen cocoa - cocoa pebbles
mech milk - strawberry milk
medusa sauce - irish cream
orange river - creamcicle

Their juices are even better after a few days of steeping

Sep 17, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #1,391 of 3,183
Here's my latest Haul from Texas. 

Sep 17, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #1,393 of 3,183
Probably half. Ordered during their Labor Day sale. Join their FB group they just about weekly do 30-40% discounts.

Sep 19, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #1,395 of 3,183
Decided to take the morning and try a few samples of Vapewild's juices. What a ruined morning.

I like the Guava on its own, LBC and Pinkle Twinkle. Not even going to name the rest as one, two or three out of 12 or 20 doesn't cut it.
Reminds me of MBV with how the flavors carry this stringent aftertaste. Not really quality juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back