Vape-Fi
Nov 8, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #2,386 of 3,183
Cheers mate, gonna bug you guys with tons of questions about audio stuff later

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Audio? I don't know anything about that.

Every post I ever made here was in this vaping thread. All 15,000+ of them.
wink_face.gif

Nov 10, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #2,390 of 3,183
  Have you tried the Cotton Candy? It's a lot like the Bacon but of better value IMHO

Not yet, will order some I think.

I'm also giving this a try, I'm all about spending less where possible.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3933600

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #2,392 of 3,183
  hmmm, personally I wouldn't trust fasttech as I've seen a couple of brands announcing FT is not authorized to sell their product.

I think Aspire is one of those brands. To my understanding and researching Fast Tech forums and vaping forums if the product listing states "Authentic" it (should) absolutely be genuine, at least from my own expereince. If the product says "Styled" then its a copy or a clone of the product and the quality can vary.

When Australian vaping stores sell an RDA I'm interested in for $80 AUD and I can purchase a 1:1 clone for $15 shipped. I'll let you be the judge.....

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #2,393 of 3,183

I think Aspire is one of those brands. To my understanding and researching Fast Tech forums and vaping forums if the product listing states "Authentic" it (should) absolutely be genuine, at least from my own expereince. If the product says "Styled" then its a copy or a clone of the product and the quality can vary.

When Australian vaping stores sell an RDA I'm interested in for $80 AUD and I can purchase a 1:1 clone for $15 shipped. I'll let you be the judge.....

Their price is competitive, got to give them that. But do stay away from their batteries tho. Vaping down south is pretty painful according to my mate, B&M are not allowed to post even posters inside their store or giving out free juice.

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:22 AM Post #2,394 of 3,183

Their price is competitive, got to give them that. But do stay away from their batteries tho. Vaping down south is pretty painful according to my mate, B&M are not allowed to post even posters inside their store or giving out free juice.

Absolutely agree, I won't buy their batteries and even their juices, there are lines I draw with them. 
smile.gif

With a simple stainless steel RDA, wire, cotton there's not much that can go wrong.

I will say though all that Cotton Bacon I pictured above came from them. (its genuine)

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:28 AM Post #2,395 of 3,183

Absolutely agree, I won't buy their batteries and even their juices, there are lines I draw with them. 
smile.gif

With a simple stainless steel RDA, wire, cotton there's not much that can go wrong.

I will say though all that Cotton Bacon I pictured above came from them. (its genuine)

Bought from them once but I lack the patient to do it again. I just want my toy asap.

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #2,396 of 3,183
  Bought from them once but I lack the patient to do it again. I just want my toy asap.

There a couple of key points need mentioning when using Fast Tech.

1. If you select the free standard shipping method your order will definitely take over a month (perhaps even longer). They have different shipping options available, when you checkout there's a drop down menu, several of them for different countries and alternatives actually. When I checkout using the Australia Expedited shipping method for an extra $2 USD my orders all arrive at my door Australia in 5-6 working days. (tracked)
  2. The other point to remember is under the price of each item there will be an ETA on due stock or 'in stock' for the item. If for example says "ETA 7-Days" then you will be waiting a while before the order is packaged. If the item is 'in stock' the order wil process usually within 24 hours.

Nov 10, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #2,397 of 3,183

There a couple of key points need mentioning when using Fast Tech.

1. If you select the free standard shipping method your order will definitely take over a month (perhaps even longer). They have different shipping options available, when you checkout there's a drop down menu, several of them for different countries and alternatives actually. When I checkout using the Australia Expedited shipping method for an extra $2 USD my orders all arrive at my door Australia in 5-6 working days. (tracked)
  2. The other point to remember is under the price of each item there will be an ETA on due stock or 'in stock' for the item. If for example says "ETA 7-Days" then you will be waiting a while before the order is packaged. If the item is 'in stock' the order wil process usually within 24 hours.

Well noted, I mostly deal with manufacturer nowadays as I bought shares of a B&M in China and is responsible for sourcing.

PS: Benefit of cheap labour is speed. Place an order by 7pm, delivery will be the next morning.

Nov 10, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #2,398 of 3,183

smile.gif

You will find very few fake batteries on Fasttech, I wouldn't ever buy batteries off Amazon or eBay though.

Chinese wire leaves a lot to be desired as well, there are inconsistencies in the manufacturing and alloy content. Order wire from TEMCo or Zivpf to be absolutely sure of what you are getting, they both carry Kanthal, Ni200, Ti Grade1 and Stainless Steel. Zivipf also carries NiFe 70/30 & NiFe 52/48 if you want to try those out.

I am a Rayonati and I don't use any Cotton...
biggrin.gif

Nov 10, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #2,399 of 3,183
  You will find very few fake batteries on Fasttech, I wouldn't ever buy batteries off Amazon or eBay though.

Chinese wire leaves a lot to be desired as well, there are inconsistencies in the manufacturing and alloy content. Order wire from TEMCo or Zivpf to be absolutely sure of what you are getting, they both carry Kanthal, Ni200, Ti Grade1 and Stainless Steel. Zivipf also carries NiFe 70/30 & NiFe 52/48 if you want to try those out.

I am a Rayonati and I don't use any Cotton...
biggrin.gif

You think their batteries are ok hey? Its a shame because I trust your word but its no good because they won't ship anything with lithium batteries to Australia last I heard. I can get them from our vape stores for about $10 each and I'm also guilty of buying some from eBay, but not Ultrafire, Samsung 18650 from Australian sellers. As for wire I'm buying from Fast Tech but only UD branded Kanthal A1 mostly. I've seen some pretty funky wires there on Fast Tech as you describe.

For example, some (premade) twisted coils I purchased that squealed like Aliens dying when I first fired them. 
biggrin.gif

Then they gave me a headache.

Nov 10, 2016 at 10:31 AM Post #2,400 of 3,183

You think their batteries are ok hey? Its a shame because I trust your word but its no good because they won't ship anything with lithium batteries to Australia last I heard. I can get them from our vape stores for about $10 each and I'm also guilty of buying some from eBay, but not Ultrafire, Samsung 18650 from Australian sellers. As for wire I'm buying from Fast Tech but only UD branded Kanthal A1 mostly. I've seen some pretty funky wires there on Fast Tech as you describe.

For example, some (premade) twisted coils I purchased that squealed like Aliens dying when I first fired them. 
biggrin.gif

Then they gave me a headache.

I should qualify that I trust them more than I trust any from Amazon or eBay, FT will not ship batteries to Canada either except by the slowest method.

I get my batteries from Lightning Vapes when they have them on sale, they ship to Canada for a reasonable price and are less than half the price of local B&M prices. I realize it's hard to get stuff in Oz without a serious shipping gouge.

Check out Mooch's FB page for a great list of battery suppliers in his pinned post. Lot's of good info there as well if you don't already follow him.
https://www.facebook.com/batterymooch/posts/1802731556683089

Yeah, there are some really spooky premade coils out there...
eek.gif

In case you don't do FB here is the list of vendors he posted.

Some good vendors...
www.akkuteile.de
www.batterybro.com
www.ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk
www.illumn.com
www.imrbatteries.com
www.liionwholesale.com
www.nkon.nl
www.orbtronic.com
www.rtdvapor.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back