Vape-Fi
Nov 25, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #1,576 of 3,183
I got a Troll RDA today. Great clouds. Flavor is extremely muted compared to my MXV4 that I've been using for a while though. What are some cloud chasing atties with great flavor also without any bottom airflow?

Nov 25, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #1,577 of 3,183
  yah i liked that orange dream flavor.  but for some reason, i got the itchy throat and coughing with all of the mech sauce.  i had 8 or 9 flavors 80/20 with 3mg nic.  not sure what gets me.  abortedbox has all of them now. :)  hopefully he's diggin them.  i really liked he big nutta wich and the stawberry cheesecake ones.  the cocoa pebbles flavored one was my least favorite. 

i got a tiramisu flavor from texas rebel and it's pretty gross.  kinda has a burnt peanut type flavor.  not sure what it is. but it's off.  rebel twinkie and zinger are great.  texas rednek and rebel twerker are just so so. 

Darn, that sucks that mech sauce doesn't work for you. Most of their flavors are good to me (except Pumpkin face... yuck) but they're not great. For the money, though, can't beat them so far.

I like Goopy and really like Kettle head but they suck in the tank and I'm too lazy to use the RDA. =/

Nov 25, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #1,578 of 3,183
I got a Troll RDA today. Great clouds. Flavor is extremely muted compared to my MXV4 that I've been using for a while though. What are some cloud chasing atties with great flavor also without any bottom airflow?

i've got a velocity clone, haze mini, and little boy clone and they can chuck the clouds depending on the build of course.  i think the little boy seems to produce the best out of the ones that i own. 

Darn, that sucks that mech sauce doesn't work for you. Most of their flavors are good to me (except Pumpkin face... yuck) but they're not great. For the money, though, can't beat them so far.

I like Goopy and really like Kettle head but they suck in the tank and I'm too lazy to use the RDA. =/

yah man.  i tried to like it.  i even left them alone and steep a couple of weeks to see if the itchyness went away.  it just itches my throat and makes me cough. 

Nov 30, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #1,579 of 3,183
got the k.loud+g clone last week.  it's a cool little flavor atty.  deff not for cloud chasers.  it has a restrictive air flow and genesis style wicking.  i actually like how it vapes better than the nextgen clone i have.  similar, but a little more air flow on the k.loud.  it looks great.  a little tricky to build.  30ga wasnt satisfying enough, so i went to 26ga.  it's better, but have to be careful or you'll get burnt hits.  i've wicked with cotton and mesh.  similar results with both so far.  i'm running a .86ohm at like 9-11w.  the 2ML of juice it holds lasts surprisingly long.  510 pin doesn't protrude much, so i probably shouldnt be using it on my smpl, but it just looks so good, i had to.  it does work and hasn't shorted, but i wouldn't advise it.  i mostly use it on my zero mini.  if you're a fan of the nextgen or origenny attys, i deff recommend this one. 

Nov 30, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #1,580 of 3,183
  got the k.loud+g clone last week.  it's a cool little flavor atty.  deff not for cloud chasers.  it has a restrictive air flow and genesis style wicking.  i actually like how it vapes better than the nextgen clone i have.  similar, but a little more air flow on the k.loud.  it looks great.  a little tricky to build.  30ga wasnt satisfying enough, so i went to 26ga.  it's better, but have to be careful or you'll get burnt hits.  i've wicked with cotton and mesh.  similar results with both so far.  i'm running a .86ohm at like 9-11w.  the 2ML of juice it holds lasts surprisingly long.  510 pin doesn't protrude much, so i probably shouldnt be using it on my smpl, but it just looks so good, i had to.  it does work and hasn't shorted, but i wouldn't advise it.  i mostly use it on my zero mini.  if you're a fan of the nextgen or origenny attys, i deff recommend this one. 

Nice!

I have it in my wish list on FT for the next run through.
The Pico clone looks good, PEEK chamber and Utem (PEI) tank.
https://www.fasttech.com/product/3847900-pico-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

Nov 30, 2015 at 6:21 PM Post #1,581 of 3,183
pico looks interesting. 

the k.loud i got is the $18 one.  i'm not sure what the difference of the cheaper one vs the $18.  but mine looks pretty spot on to the authentic.  feels well made.  one minus is there is no spare insulator for the positive pin.  the insulator sits right behind your coil.  when i was dry firing my coils, i melted the insulator a little bit.  it's really close to where the coil sits.  it still works, but just a fair warning. 

Nov 30, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #1,582 of 3,183
The chamber is PEEK? What constitutes the chamber? I see in those pics now. I want to know what the tank is made out of? PEI?

Wonder what differences are in regular PEEK and this PEI..

Read the spec sheet on PEI and pretty cool. I may give this a go.

Dec 2, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #1,584 of 3,183
Did more serial vaping this evening into the night than I'd done in a while.

Like, what a great vape. I really dig it regulated at 60 watts.

Then, like, yea, I'm bringin' home the mother****ing bacon. Nothing tickles my fancy more than that fast, deep, warm vape. Completely corrupted me.

Aeronaut not shown. Astron mauls it. Archon is the destruction of everything with the right build, though.

Dec 2, 2015 at 8:58 AM Post #1,585 of 3,183
Dec 2, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #1,586 of 3,183

That looks like a bag of Rayon there... Your not moving over to the superior wicking material are you?

Uhm, that is, well, shutup! I use cotton, I use rayon. I don't however pay for whatever premium ******** is floating around. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #1,587 of 3,183
  The chamber is PEEK? What constitutes the chamber? I see in those pics now. I want to know what the tank is made out of? PEI?

Wonder what differences are in regular PEEK and this PEI..

Read the spec sheet on PEI and pretty cool. I may give this a go.

Here are the regular differences between PEEK & PEI.
http://www.makeitfrom.com/compare/Polyetheretherketone-PEEK/Polyetherimide-PEI/

I have no idea how close to the spec the Chi-nee follow when manufacturing it.
biggrin.gif

I think it would be quite difficult to locate an authentic if you wanted one. Japan or Korea, but it looks great with the dual chamber option.

Dec 2, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #1,588 of 3,183
  Here are the regular differences between PEEK & PEI.
http://www.makeitfrom.com/compare/Polyetheretherketone-PEEK/Polyetherimide-PEI/

I have no idea how close to the spec the Chi-nee follow when manufacturing it.
biggrin.gif

I think it would be quite difficult to locate an authentic if you wanted one. Japan or Korea, but it looks great with the dual chamber option.

I'm not sure how many RBA/RDA out there have used PEEK, but it's pretty interesting. Kind of seems like a no brainer if I go that route to just get a Origen, though.

Dec 2, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #1,589 of 3,183
  Uhm, that is, well, shutup! I use cotton, I use rayon. I don't however pay for whatever premium ******** is floating around. 
biggrin.gif

LOL... Yeah the Fiber Freaks, Cotton Bacon, Native Wicks, Drago and all that other boutique shiit stays on the shelves.
Same as the Sweet Spot Grade 2 Titanium wire trash with all it's marketing BS, it stays on the shelves.

Unkamen is the place to get Grade 1 Titanium (32g to 14g) and SS430 wire 28g only at them moment but 200' for $10 and it can be twisted up nicely.
http://www.unkamensupplies.com/collections/titanium-wire/products/pure-titanium-wire-100-guarantee-specific-for-jewelry-surgical-grade-1-you-pick-gauge-14-16-18-20-22-24-26-28-30-32

Zivipf for your NiFe 30 or 48 they also have SS V2A (304) & V4A (316L) & Gr1 Ti
http://www.zivipf.com/epages/63862298.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/63862298/Categories/Heizdraht

Crazy Wire out of the UK has all makes and sizes of vaping wire as well.
http://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/index.html

Dec 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #1,590 of 3,183
Yesterdays Load Out...
 From L-R: Big German with it's Stumpy Tank, Silverplay V1 (Aqua II Tank) Dual Ti build, Squape Rs and the Mark Bugs Gem.

Today I exchanged the Silverplay for a Kayfun V4 (Ti Build) and the Big German for a Rose V2 (Ni200 Build).
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back