Vancouver Audiophile Meet May 18, 2014!
Apr 15, 2014 at 7:19 AM Post #61 of 189
I will be out of town on business from the 1st to the 4th. I may be able to make the following weekends.

Apr 16, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #65 of 189
Or the second Sat or Sun? I'd like for as many people as possible to attend, and if we can budge for the second week so a few other people can come, that'd be awesome, since we don't have many of these meets in a year.

Also, I'm in talks with Noble Audio for some demos, more specifically the Kaiser 10 demo, but if they're unable to make it by the first week of May, I would definitely be okay with the second week. Because Kaiser 10. I'll report back with what they say. I'm also going to try to find an AK240 somewhere unless someone here has it and can bring it.

What do you guys think? I especially want @Parkie37 to attend this one since he missed the last one where I was a full time Head-Fier with all my crazy gear.

Apr 16, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #68 of 189
Or the second Sat or Sun? I'd like for as many people as possible to attend, and if we can budge for the second week so a few other people can come, that'd be awesome, since we don't have many of these meets in a year.

Also, I'm in talks with Noble Audio for some demos, more specifically the Kaiser 10 demo, but if they're unable to make it by the first week of May, I would definitely be okay with the second week. Because Kaiser 10. I'll report back with what they say. I'm also going to try to find an AK240 somewhere unless someone here has it and can bring it.

What do you guys think? I especially want @Parkie37
 to attend this one since he missed the last one where I was a full time Head-Fier with all my crazy gear.

I will do everything I can to get the second weekend of May off of work. I should mention that I can also bring a pair of a AKG 712s, if anyone would like to try those out.

Don

Apr 16, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #69 of 189
i'm free most of the 1st/2nd two weeks of may.

i am able to bring the v800/v200 stack and a squeezebox touch.

no headphones this time so you guys can just plug your junk in.

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:09 PM Post #70 of 189
  i'm free most of the 1st/2nd two weeks of may.

i am able to bring the v800/v200 stack and a squeezebox touch.

no headphones this time so you guys can just plug your junk in.

Oooh, just got the V200. Would be great to see how the V800 pairs up with it vs. the PWDII.

Apr 16, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #71 of 189
I would like to bring a vintage set of Sennheiser 420s that I bought in about 1980-1982. The earpads are completely worn out, but I will try to get them replaced before the meetup. If not, it will be fun to compare headphones that were originally about $200, I think.

Apr 17, 2014 at 5:00 AM Post #72 of 189

What do you guys think? I especially want @Parkie37 to attend this one since he missed the last one where I was a full time Head-Fier with all my crazy gear.

I can make the second weekend. If it is on the second weekend, khoi14021993 would be able to come. He can't make the first weekend.

Apr 21, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #75 of 189
Okay so I'm going to set up a poll so if you guys could vote that'd be awesome. Don't forget to join our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/VancouverAudiophile/

I've managed to land the Kaiser 10 and other Noble IEM demos, and also the Chord Hugo as well! :D The earliest we can do is second week of May so it'll either be May 14/15 or May 21/22. Or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back