Value of my headphones?
Sep 11, 2013 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jrhaze

New Head-Fier
Hi, I have a pair of headphones I would like to sell.  I am no expert and bought these used some time ago...don't even remember what I paid to be honest.

They are Sennheiser HD650s with a blue Cardas cable and cherry wooden cups from headphile.  The cable measures 7ft from the plug to where the cable splits for L and R. The cups are regular and don't have any grill or anything, just wooden cups.

I don't have the factory cable nor the factory cups anymore.

The headphones are in good condition, the ear pads are a little faded and the paint on the top of the headband isn't perfect anymore.  Although they are overall in very nice shape.

Any feedback about what I should list them for?  Or a starting bid on ebay?  I see HD650s may fetch $300-$350 but don't know what the extras do for the value?

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #2 of 3
Wooden cups!! 
eek.gif
 Pics are necessary and what did you pay for the "extras?"

You've had 11 post since 2006? Don't come round here much huh? 

Sep 11, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #3 of 3
No haven't been too active that's for sure.  I have had these for a while but rarely use them, I use my IEMs much more often (just upgraded to Westone W4r's!)

Here are a couple of pics:

Looking at the pictures it doesn't look like the paint is really any problem at all on the headband.  Not sure if you can tell that the ear pads are a little faded though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back