Valentine's Day is coming up! What are YOU doing?
Feb 1, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #61 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by wafflesomd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My gf's last name is jpeg
frown.gif

If I had coffee in my mouth when I read that, it would be all over my monitor right now. Hilarious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody is welcome to take my idea and use it as thier own...just give due credit when it is due on here
tongue.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...84&uid=2096820

And that picture of the tag near the flower that you can't read, says "my love will die for you when the last rose in this boquet withers away..." Obviously, it was a fake rose...so it's already dead, lol.

Meh...I'm a sappy romantic, but the ladies dig it...haha.

Sappy romantic indeed... but smooooooooooooooooove.

My girlfriend hates "cheesy stuff" but if I pulled this (awesome) stunt, she'd be melting like warm butter on a hot bagel.

Feb 1, 2007 at 10:17 PM Post #62 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
then again not all "losers" are diamonds hiding behind an ugly chunk of insecurity. Some are actually 100% genyuwine rocks..

Actually I don't like to be called a loser
mad.gif
.. Just unlucky
biggrin.gif
, actually...not even that. I choose to live a life of drama and despair. It makes me happy to watch from the outside, like visiting a museum. The despair coupled with an objective(maybe a bit tilted) look at relationships will just help me in the end when I actually have something to offer.. Ill know what to avoid etc...(lol denial)

I wasn't trying to say you are a loser. Just if you choose to act that way, girls will pick up on that, and it's a definite turn off to them. But to each his (or her) own.. Happy emo'ing!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 1, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #63 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With this attitude the only girl you'll have in your life is wafflesomd's gf.
tongue.gif

LOL! I don't mind the last name, as long as the first name is CarmenElectraInaSeeThroughTShirt!!
wink.gif

Feb 1, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #64 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll spend the evening with my golden friend Johnny Walker and my soon to arrive DT880.
frown.gif

Dang. You did it again. Now I'm depressed again...

Dude, make that Johnny Walker BLUE and you got a hot date planned.. Hell, afterwards take a stroll down to the table-dance bar! That'll cheer ya up!
wink.gif

Feb 1, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #66 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_baseball_08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wasn't trying to say you are a loser. Just if you choose to act that way, girls will pick up on that, and it's a definite turn off to them. But to each his (or her) own.. Happy emo'ing!
smily_headphones1.gif

hey emo is just a bunch of underappreciative hypocrites..(literally, not insultingly) who live a certain lifestyle they think is fashionable, without even ever experiencing true depths of feeling and thought. The all black style doesn't make it look any more authentic.
wink.gif

I'm not emo.. Im just too lazy act up and get a girlfriend
rolleyes.gif
..I'd have to start eating more, working out, and most difficult of all, memorize interesting/funny things/events and recall them during dates to sound up to date and knowledgeable.
plainface.gif

In my feeble mind (which has been conditioned over years of sitting home after school and watching those melodramatic eastern television series), it was supposed to be, look at each other, BAM, and it just connects, and things just roll with perfect things like oicdn's dramatic Hershey's statement and the like happening all the time, when In reality it is far more mundane from seeing the relationships my friends have.

Feb 1, 2007 at 11:41 PM Post #67 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey emo is just a bunch of underappreciative hypocrites..(literally, not insultingly) who live a certain lifestyle they think is fashionable, without even ever experiencing true depths of feeling and thought. The all black style doesn't make it look any more authentic.
wink.gif

I'm not emo.. Im just too lazy act up and get a girlfriend
rolleyes.gif
..I'd have to start eating more, working out, and most difficult of all, memorize interesting/funny things/events and recall them during dates to sound up to date and knowledgeable.
plainface.gif

In my feeble mind (which has been conditioned over years of sitting home after school and watching those melodramatic eastern television series), it was supposed to be, look at each other, BAM, and it just connects, and things just roll with perfect things like oicdn's dramatic Hershey's statement and the like happening all the time, when In reality it is far more mundane from seeing the relationships my friends have.

I'm just going to assume from this post that your still in say, highschool.

Girls aren't worth going after in highschool.

The dumb ones are the ones to avoid, the smart ones are the ones to take a chance on, but they're already too smart to stay out of relationship.

It's basically a big circle of Getting Shafted.

Feb 1, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #68 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My girlfriend hates "cheesy stuff" but if I pulled this (awesome) stunt, she'd be melting like warm butter on a hot bagel.

Honestly.... how Canadian is that analogy? As soon as I heard it I thought back to my breakfast, Large 2x Milk, Cinammon Raisin bagel, toasted w/butter = $2.44

Feb 2, 2007 at 12:16 AM Post #70 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I had coffee in my mouth when I read that, it would be all over my monitor right now. Hilarious.

Sappy romantic indeed... but smooooooooooooooooove.

Hah...yeah, my GF doesn't dig the cheesy stuff either....but she did like that. She also likes buttered bagels
biggrin.gif

I did it cause it was the 1st V-Day in our own place, and well, it was just too easy....you should do it, then thank me in the morning, lol.

Feb 2, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #71 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by televators /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Taking my GF to Cirque Du Soleil, which we have both been wanting to see forever. But we've always been to poor ;p

VERY good show, I just saw it recently with my gf for our anniversary and I was pleasently surprised.

Feb 2, 2007 at 6:18 AM Post #73 of 79
Not to sound ungrateful, but I personally don't care for receiving flowers or candy during this "holiday". I'd rather spend time with someone and have fun. I try to avoid going out for dinner on Valentine's Day or on the closest weekend. We went out for an excellent dinner this past weekend at a very nice and reasonable restaurant. I don't care for very fancy and expensive restaurants, just the ones that are casual and comfortable. I'm always up for anything.

I planned a couples massage as a surprise at a spa in the area for next week
smily_headphones1.gif

Whoever mentioned going ice skating, that's a great idea and sounds like fun.

Feb 2, 2007 at 10:13 AM Post #74 of 79
Since my grailfrond actually reads my posts on Head-fi, I'd prove myself an oblivious loaf if I hinted at anything especially stealthy.

However: Since Valiant Hinds' Day falls on a Wednesday, I daresay many of us will spend the evening resting with mates or a la pram. Others will plan for the worst and hope for the best (or vice versatile); still others (female und male) will survive the evening by ducking partners' verbal blasting caps.

That being ululated, let me bray that, for many relationships, Valiant Hinds' Day can be a potentially dangerous time. This is due, perhaps, to (i) commerciality obscuring personal sentiment, resulting in either bitter alienation or insipid conformism, (ii) partners' divergent histories of expectations based on past issues, previous relationships and projected effects, resulting in hours or days of miscommunication, and/or (iii) the difficulty of the holiday's unfortunate imperative: use pragmatic means to express abstract eternal love.

Feb 2, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #75 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Honestly.... how Canadian is that analogy? As soon as I heard it I thought back to my breakfast, Large 2x Milk, Cinammon Raisin bagel, toasted w/butter = $2.44

Hahaha. Only thing that would make that more Canadian is if the bagel was a good, dense Montreal-style ring and if the coffee was a double-double (from Timmy's, of course)!

Hmmm... Maybe I'll just buy my girl a coffee and some bread for V-day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back