Valentine's Day is coming up! What are YOU doing?
Jan 27, 2007 at 10:45 AM Post #17 of 79
For Valentine's Day, I'll work and do my best to take my mind off of the fact that I've been single for quite a long time now. Maybe I'll buy myself one of those Six Dollar Burgers from Carl's Jr. They're pretty tasty. Especially the bacon western one, with criss-cut fries and a Coke. Damn, that'd be good. Or maybe a sourdough chicken club from Jack in the Box. Oh, such a difficult choice to make...

Digression: What timing. "Valentine's Day" by the Kids of Widney High came on right when I saw this thread.

Jan 27, 2007 at 11:37 AM Post #18 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Assuming I am still her bf at that time

Quote:

I will propose to her.
icon10.gif

Forgive me, but those two phrases don't usually go together in the same passage
blink.gif
tongue.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #21 of 79
music .... music ..... and maybe a bit more music

basically I'll spend the evening with the thing I love the most

Jan 27, 2007 at 8:31 PM Post #22 of 79
I have no idea...my budget for Valentine's day is whatever tips I get the night before, which, on a Tuesday at a small bar working the kitchen, will struggle to break double digits. Luckily, I don't really believe in Valentine's Day

Jan 27, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #25 of 79
work a little and watch the bucks roll in...and then plan a lame date at the last second and swear i wont do that next year
plainface.gif

Jan 29, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #30 of 79
Perhaps a slight change of plans (please see my earlier posts on this thread)....

After a tense discussion last night, I had to reveal my plan of proposing to my gf....and thus blowing the surprise I envisioned. However, it headed south thereafter, and now it seems we're on the verge of breaking up.
frown.gif

She told me I just don't understand her and can't help her to solve her problems. Plus I am not pro-active enough in identifying our relationship issues.

I am now depressed, although I am still holding out for a chance this may work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back