Valentine's Day is coming up! What are YOU doing?
Jan 29, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #31 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The usual during the day, sleeping.

In the evening I'll spend a quiet night with my right hand and watch some of my unwatched hentai.

That's gross and I'm surprised no one else pointed that out yet.
plainface.gif

I hope it works out for you soundboy. I recently had a big arguement with my girlfriend about how I'm horrible at identifying our issues as well and how I have a don't talk about it and it'll go away type mentality.
frown.gif

Jan 29, 2007 at 9:56 PM Post #33 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lectorcito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's the tackiest festivity ever.

I agree, that's why I'll wear something red and tacky.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She told me I just don't understand her and can't help her to solve her problems. Plus I am not pro-active enough in identifying our relationship issues.

I'm really glad I don't have a gf because if she said that to me, my only response would be:
blink.gif

What do you say to that? do you know what her problems are? and in which way you could help her?
The easiest way to identify your relationship issues would be for her to tell you directly. I think asking is better than guessing, hopefully that's pro-active enough for her.
plainface.gif

good luck soundboy, I hope you work things out and you have a romantic valentine's day.

Jan 29, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #34 of 79
I will be spending the night with Sweet Lady MS-2i.

I plan on blaring the 'Pistols 'till my ears hemorrhage, then I might cry softly into a pillow.

I'm looking forward to it, almost...

Jan 30, 2007 at 1:45 AM Post #36 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_McBob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Calculus
rolleyes.gif

Pretty much the same thing for me. Actually, it wouldn't even surprise me to learn that I have a midterm on that day. Either way, I'll have too much school stuff to deal with to have a hope of getting together with my boyfriend.
frown.gif

I may send out a bunch of e-cards to some of my friends again. I didn't get around to it last year, but they seemed to like it when I did it in years previous.

Jan 30, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #40 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by m_memmory /img/forum/go_quote.gif
music .... music ..... and maybe a bit more music

basically I'll spend the evening with the thing I love the most

lol, QFT.

Jan 30, 2007 at 3:35 AM Post #41 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Netminder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nothing cuz the girlfriend just broke up with me

Stupid girl...anyway lucky you! V-Day is great for pickin' up dates. There thousands of hot ladies just waitin' for a handsome prince to romance them around that week.

Go get 'em son!

Jan 30, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #42 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
good luck soundboy, I hope you work things out and you have a romantic valentine's day.

Thanks for the encouragement, iGig. I will still ask whether she has time for dinner on Valentine's Day. I'd like to send some red roses to her at her work place, but I am afraid her manager will get mad. I am still trying to decide what to do.

Jan 30, 2007 at 4:04 AM Post #43 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
listen to emo music with iems to drown out the world and cry to myself

x2. Or visit the various homes of some of the angles whom I have obsessed with at one point or another in my life. Sometimes Ill leave chocolates and roses with a handwritten card signed Janus or some other esoteric callsign. I prefer to leave two roses, and for chocolates, the astounding ones from kee's down in soho, or sometimes a box of Beard Papa's cream puffs

Usually I would do this late morning, around 11am, most likely it is cloudy. I would walk around (the previous years with just an ipod+ crap buds) listening to very moving music. This Year I hope to repeat the same ritual, with the added bonus of a more resolving and involving portable rig!

My hope back in middle school was puppy love. I said well I guess Ill find a girlfriend in high school. Well then I went maybe it will start in college. Now I find that I'm kidding myself. Wait till I get a good job and home so the gold diggers come crawling in? Alas.. what a life! If I didn't have the warm faithful aura of music as my lover I'd surely die alone!

Jan 30, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #45 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Laugh and the world laughs with you.Weep and you weep alone
-Quote from Oldboy

I'm starting to think the national meet should be on Feb14...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back