V-MODA Zn: Official Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, Videos, etc.
Nov 23, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #78 of 363

UPGRADING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER

Enjoy the Next Gen of V-MODA  Headphones
With the renewed Immortal Life Program
 ​

HOW DOES IT WORK?
 ​
Trade V-MODA earbuds/in-ear headphones​
= 50% off towards a new pair of Zn​

Trade Crossfade V-80/M-80/XS
= 50% off towards a new pair of  XS
Trade Crossfade LP/LP2
= 50% off towards a new pair of Crossfade LP2
Trade Crossfade M-100
= 50% off towards a new pair of Crossfade M-100

TRADE ANY V-MODA HEADPHONES AND
UPGRADE TO CROSSFADE WIRELESS
 ​
Trade your old V-MODA headphones*
= coupon worth 50% of the actual headphones value
to be used on a new pair of Crossfade Wireless

*Headphones must be currently on sale and in stock at V-MODA.com

Examples:
Trade your Crossfade LP2 
= receive a $85 coupon on Crossfade Wireless​

Trade your XS 
= receive a $100 coupon on Crossfade Wireless
Trade your Crossfade M-100
= receive a $135 coupon on Crossfade Wireless

​
670c89a8-0195-4f3f-a3fd-b4c6ef2eb5a0.jpg

e27292e1-2452-4b74-b1e3-3f7a69a88494.jpg

Nov 23, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #80 of 363
Ugh... edit

My opinions are varying wildly with the Zn right now. I'll share thoughts in a few days.

Nov 23, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #81 of 363
Immortal life stuff

I'm not sure I understand this... I am getting some Zn's delivered today to replace my Bass Freqs that just died on me (all static suddenly coming out of one side). Could I have returned those for some credit towards a Zn order? Not sure exactly what to make of "Trade V-MODA earbuds/in-ear headphones = 50% off towards a new pair of Zn". Thanks!

Nov 23, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #84 of 363
  It means that they're giving 50% towards your purchase if you're trading in V-Moda headphones/earphones.

The wording is not very clear. 50% off would imply you're getting half off a new pair of Zn's. But if I can apply half the value of the dead Bass Freq's that are a couple years old now to a new Zn purchase, I will return the Amazon purchase and look into that for sure!

Nov 23, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #85 of 363
The wording is not very clear. 50% off would imply you're getting half off a new pair of Zn's. But if I can apply half the value of the dead Bass Freq's that are a couple years old now to a new Zn purchase, I will return the Amazon purchase and look into that for sure!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Trade V-MODA earbuds/in-ear headphones
= 50% off towards a new pair of Zn

= 50% off towards a new pair of XS

Trade Crossfade LP/LP2
= 50% off towards a new pair of Crossfade LP2

Trade Crossfade M-100

Nov 23, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #86 of 363
HOW DOES IT WORK?

Trade V-MODA earbuds/in-ear headphones
= 50% off towards a new pair of Zn

= 50% off towards a new pair of XS

Trade Crossfade LP/LP2
= 50% off towards a new pair of Crossfade LP2

Trade Crossfade M-100

Thanks, I'm not a total idiot. I found the actual answer to my question on their site:
Trade your old V-MODA headphones* = coupon worth 50% of the actual headphone value to be used on a new pair of Crossfade Wireless
- See more at: http://v-moda.com/immortal-life-program#sthash.Z88FwtOG.dpuf

Considering the Bass Freqs are not for sale on the V-Moda website, this promotion does not apply apparently. Too bad I don't have my last pair of Remix Remotes that died years ago. 

Nov 23, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #88 of 363

Thanks, I'm not a total idiot. I found the actual answer to my question on their site:
Trade your old V-MODA headphones* = coupon worth 50% of the actual headphone value to be used on a new pair of Crossfade Wireless
- See more at: http://v-moda.com/immortal-life-program#sthash.Z88FwtOG.dpuf

Considering the Bass Freqs are not for sale on the V-Moda website, this promotion does not apply apparently. Too bad I don't have my last pair of Remix Remotes that died years ago. 

Yeah I did not mean to imply anything about your intelligence.  Just tried to answer your statement earlier about the wording not being clear.  Sorry about that.

Anyway, the quote that you kindly bolded applies to purchasing the Crossfade Wireless.  In the box above that section it says this:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
 ​
Trade V-MODA earbuds/in-ear headphones
= 50% off towards a new pair of Zn

= 50% off towards a new pair of  XS
 ​
Trade Crossfade LP/LP2
= 50% off towards a new pair of Crossfade LP2
 ​
Trade Crossfade M-100

The way I read that is you can trade in your newly broken V-MODA Bass Freqs for 50% off a new pair of Zn.

Unless of course you really want the Crossfade Wireless, then *Headphones must be currently on sale and in stock at V-MODA.com will apply.

Nov 23, 2015 at 7:04 PM Post #89 of 363
just had a look at the V MODA site, probably you are right and you can trade in ANY V MODA earbuds towards Zn and the "must be on sale and in stock" only applies when you want to trade in your headphones for the Crossfade Wireless.

From their website I understand it like this as well..

Nov 23, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #90 of 363

Anyway, the quote that you kindly bolded applies to purchasing the Crossfade Wireless

Sorry, I meant to imply that I thought the asterisked part of that promo applied to the others as well. But you're right in that it's in the section for the Crossfades. The other section regarding other lines doesn't have this, so does that imply any old pair can be turned in? *shrug*

http://v-moda.com/immortal-life-program

The way I read that is you can trade in your newly broken V-MODA Bass Freqs for 50% off a new pair of Zn.

I don't think this is the case, hence my questioning the wording. Half off a $180 pair of Zn's would be $90; the dead pair of Bass Freqs I think were like $70 new or so (according to a quick glance at my old Amazon order). If it were half the value of the ones you're trading in, so in this case like a $35 discount towards a new pair of Zn's, that would make more sense but again it's not super clear that this is what they mean exactly.

I submitted my question to their support, so I'll follow up with what I hear back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back