V-MODA XS: A first look at the new V-MODA XS with Val Kolton - Head-Fi TV
Mar 25, 2014 at 6:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 394

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

In this episode of Head-Fi TV, Jude talks with V-MODA's Val Kolton at Head-Fi HQ about the newest headphone from V-MODA, the XS headphone. Check out our exclusive first look at the V-MODA XS, and learn the all the details about it, and its development.

Products mentioned in the video:

1. V-MODA XS on-ear headphone
  2. V-MODA M-80 on-ear headphone
  3. V-MODA M-100 over-ear headphone
  4. V-MODA LP2 over-ear headphone
  5. V-MODA LP over-ear headphone
  6. V-MODA Shield Kits
  7. V-MODA BoomPro microphone

V-MODA XS - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:37 PM Post #6 of 394
Checking in and subscribed to the thread. I'm a proud owner of the M80 as well as the M-100 so I'm quite intrigued by these. I can hardly wait to so Val on thread fielding questions about these

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #7 of 394
I didn't like the M80, I sold it after 2 week of very light use.
The XS look like a decent upgrade, I like the lower profile look when worn. I'm not on the bandwagon yet, but I might pick it up on release day if I don't find something before the XS launch.  I'll probably pass if it's more than $179.

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #11 of 394
I wasn't really too much of a fan of VModa, but honestly, this is pretty impressive. Very glad he focused on driver matching as well, as I find that very important in a headphone too.

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #12 of 394
Pretty interesting, have thought about m80s in the past but never pulled the trigger on a pair. I'll keep a look out for the xs depending on price and when they come out. Keep us informed
wink_face.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 25, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #14 of 394
I REALLY want to know how the XS compares to the M-100??

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #15 of 394
Jude??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back