V-MODA Unveils M-200 ANC, Its First Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Headphone
Apr 1, 2021 at 2:54 PM Post #136 of 137
While I do like the looks of the M-200, I finally decided to pass, at least for the time being. I ordered another CF2 Codex though, which I really like. The last model tuned by Val... I don’t want to loose that fun signature. Just love it.
Those are likely the better value anyways; even moreso if you want a fun signature. I tend to prefer a linear signature though. The last V-Moda I had that Val had his hands on was the M-100 which I enjoyed immensely and respected for what it was. I was hoping the M-200 would be a full-sized, BT M-80 which is comes close to in overall tonality. I probably should compare the two since they are similar (from what I remember, haven't worn my M-80 in ages).

Dec 24, 2021 at 12:23 PM Post #137 of 137
Surprisingly quiet here, Or maybe not surprising. I bought these airpod max, lagoon, xm4, aonic 50, phiaton 900, akg, and a couple others. These had the worst sound of the bunch and were the most expensive! The aonic 50 had the best sound of the bunch and still regularly Impress me. I kept the phiaton too because of the bass and my wife loves the airpod max (she's apple, and I'm android). The new yamaha ones for $500 have amazing bass! The detail wasn't good enough for me, but that bass was so thick and detailed. Probably the best I've ever heard. These, however, are overpriced and sound worse than the xm4, which are mediocre sounding to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back