V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Aug 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #575 of 1,269
That's what I thought, but the lighting made it look just slightly off from gold, so I thought that there could be a possibility that it was chrome, which would make me very happy since I've always wanted a design on chrome.

Aug 22, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #577 of 1,269
Quote:
That emblem looks pretty dope. That's actually the first time I've seen that sigil and I love it.

Quote:
I think you need to make it bigger to the edge, or else it will look small IRL.

Quote:
it's a really sick design, my sister recently got a shirt with it in red foil. looks awesome, though probably not as awesome as your shields will.

Thanks guys, I ordered it that day and should expect it in the next few weeks. Will update soon though :D

Aug 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #578 of 1,269
Aug 25, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #580 of 1,269
Quote:
Hey guys I'm new to the v-moda scene and I'd like to know if anyone can give me a mock up of this pic (I dont think I can upload pics) http://s5.goodfon.ru/image/368298-1920x1080.jpg on a gold lp2 shield. Thank you.

This is a super quick and sloppy edit, but V-MODA basically makes the black lines of an image white and they are capable of doing some gray scale. I'm not sure it would fit exactly like how I positioned it, but it gives you an idea.

Sep 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #581 of 1,269
I'm also new to the V-Moda scene (although I know them for years), currently I haven't bought a can, but I'm gonna do it until christmas.
As I'm living in Germany, Europe I don't enjoy the full customer service compared to US people.
Is there anybody from Europe who already purchased some custom shields?

Second question: I'd really like to make those shields the NERVO twins had worn at Tomorrowland 2012.
AFAIK there is not an image in the internet, but V-Moda should have it since they created them (or am I wrong).
It would be also nice to know if they save our images (e.g. for later purchases).
In this case I could get lucky with getting a NERVO headphone lol

Sep 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #582 of 1,269
You just missed the $200 EURO sale on Amazon, and there is one listed for $250 EURO from Amazon.de but out of stock.  No idea will they let you use their design, but it won't hurt to ask.  For the worse case just post here and ask for template help.

Sep 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #584 of 1,269
  No problem with that, amazon.es is still offering them for a cheap price of 200€ (black version).
I guess that should be the best option, nvm I should get them first lol

Do it, I wish we have that price here in the US.

Sep 8, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #585 of 1,269
Hello, im new to this site and V-Moda. I am about to purchase a pair of M-80s, super excited. Prior to these, the most expensive headphones i have ever own is the pair i own now, Sony MDR-XB400's. I have put together my own custom image to put on the sheilds and i was wondering if i could get some feedback. "Hylian Jedi" is my screen name or gamertag for any game, forum or social network

Users who are viewing this thread

Back