V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Mar 7, 2014 at 5:16 AM Post #781 of 1,269
or should I just do something simple, like this 

Mar 7, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #783 of 1,269
BucketInABucket allowed me to use his design in exchange of me post pictures later so here you go.
http://imgur.com/a/D12nX
The colour is not that bright in real but overall they turned out quite well i must say.

Btw this was the design i used.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/616990/lightbox/post/9899014/id/954119

Mar 7, 2014 at 8:08 PM Post #784 of 1,269

Yes.

Yes you should.

True. I really like the HST thompson pick though. Considering how amazing vmoda is at getting even the smallest details, I feel like it would be possible to put that image on some shields. I just need some help with photoshop....

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #785 of 1,269
  True. I really like the HST thompson pick though. Considering how amazing vmoda is at getting even the smallest details, I feel like it would be possible to put that image on some shields. I just need some help with photoshop....

I think they could, absolutely. Not trying to steer you away from HST either, I'm just a big EHG fan and think that cover is gnarly as hell, and it's the kind of image I'd personally get, LOL. Both will come out sick, guaranteed.

Mar 8, 2014 at 2:06 AM Post #786 of 1,269
I think I could do the EHG one myself but the HST one I would need assistance with. Do you happen to know your way around photoshop? and I'm seeing EHG at the end of next month. Beyond stoked. 

Mar 8, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #787 of 1,269
Hi! I'm about to buy me a pair of M-100 and want to get an costum shield of course.
But I'm not quite sure how the picture should be for it to be approved by the V-moda and become engraved. can someone maybe help? :)'

thanks! 

Mar 8, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #789 of 1,269
  I think I could do the EHG one myself but the HST one I would need assistance with. Do you happen to know your way around photoshop? and I'm seeing EHG at the end of next month. Beyond stoked. 

I'll love someone forever if they help me get the HST inside the template for the shields 

Mar 8, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #791 of 1,269

After having some "crazy person" complain about my choice of music and the skull design engraved on my M100reds I have a new design

I applaud your audacity. Other members that read your post might not appreciate it though.

Mar 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #792 of 1,269
I say go for it. I hope VMODA doesn't mind it though.

Another reason it'd be nice if it were easier to swap out, I'd love to have a few wildly offensive designs I could throw on when I just want to be left alone.

Mar 9, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #793 of 1,269

Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?

Mar 9, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #794 of 1,269

Which one do you guys think would look cooler on a pair of M-100s? They're both Linkin Park Logos (Because that's my favorite band), but the one on the right I made myself. However, I don't know if it would print out well on a pair of custom shields. What do you guys think? Which one should I use?

Left one looks better IMO. However, shouldn't the LP logo be a perfect circle? Just wondering.

Mar 9, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #795 of 1,269
i know this is a bit uncreative but has anyone just put a vmoda logo on their sheilds?

i think in terms of brand logos its pretty nice 

and gives it more exposure >beats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back