V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Mar 5, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #768 of 1,269
  Hi, i have a question.

Can you do the custom shields in the shadow shields? (The ones that come with the m80 shadow and m100 shadow)

You make a custom shield in absolutely any shield style VMODA makes. Lots of colors and finishes that don't even come stock on the cans.

Mar 5, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #769 of 1,269

You make a custom shield in absolutely any shield style VMODA makes. Lots of colors and finishes that don't even come stock on the cans.

Except for Chrome. They can't engrave chrome shields.

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #777 of 1,269
hey guys can anyone help me make this image smaller? what do you guys think of it? Could the machines at V-moda handle it??From what I've seen on their Facebook I would imagine so...

I just want to be able to fit this perfectly on the shield. 

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:48 AM Post #778 of 1,269
this is what I was hoping for. Great work

These look so awesome! I need to think about getting new shields. I have the m80s, shadow edition

Mar 7, 2014 at 4:52 AM Post #779 of 1,269

can you do custom wing plates for the m80s?

Mar 7, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #780 of 1,269
  hey guys can anyone help me make this image smaller? what do you guys think of it? Could the machines at V-moda handle it??From what I've seen on their Facebook I would imagine so...

I just want to be able to fit this perfectly on the shield. 

I was going to use this on matte black. Keep all the colors the same except the hat, collar, bats ect are white. The words in the glasses could be white too. What do you guys think? I am ok at photoshop but could someone possibly help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back