V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Feb 21, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #737 of 1,269
  Nicely done. :)
I love the way the matte black shields turn out once engraved. I have a set in matte black with my moogle design on the way.

I was actually on the horns of trading my Matte Black with a friend who was gonna buy the Shadows, but once engraved they look SO much nicer.

Feb 22, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #742 of 1,269
Thanks SomeGuyDude, knowimagination, and coachharpo! Oh coachharpo don't say it like that, those came out great haha ^^. I also checked out yours too SomeGuyDude, it has such awesome contrast! I was looking for knowimagination's but I didn't find it.

Feb 22, 2014 at 8:27 AM Post #743 of 1,269
  Thanks SomeGuyDude, knowimagination, and coachharpo! Oh coachharpo don't say it like that, those came out great haha ^^. I also checked out yours too SomeGuyDude, it has such awesome contrast! I was looking for knowimagination's but I didn't find it.

Haha, yeah, I really like sharper designs personally. I suppose I should give a better look at 'em!

Those are beautiful. It sucks having to follow those but I also got mine in today.

LOL what do you mean sucks having to follow? These look GREAT!

Feb 22, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #745 of 1,269
It's kinda funny. I think by themselves the Matte Black is really boring. Like, the white and shadow look SO much better. But throw a custom set of shields on them and now they're my favorite look. 

Then again, I like black and white art, all my tattoos are like that. XD

Feb 22, 2014 at 7:46 PM Post #746 of 1,269

I am really indecisive 
confused.gif
 so I haven't made any yet. I am thinking about doing alma mater's athletic logo because I do a lot of work with them, but I am having a tough time getting the artwork looking good. So for now I am just rocking straight blue shields. 

Feb 25, 2014 at 7:22 AM Post #748 of 1,269
For those whose shields didn't turn out fantastically and had to get them replaced, did you have to send back your old shields when getting a replacement? I just designed mine yesterday, and wanted to know if I'm screwed if they don't turn out how I want them to be (Shipping in my country is god-awful/expensive)

I'll update with a picture when my M-80s arrive! V-MODA's customer support has been fantastic so far. Very helpful and very quick to answer my questions and put up with my BS.

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #749 of 1,269
  i cant get my hands on adobe illustrator cs6 or photoshop.. if i send vmoda a yoda template (stencil) picture will it be good or do i need to use adobe for it to work ?

Just use GIMP2 and export it as a PSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back