V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500
Dec 10, 2013 at 7:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Primetime86

Aka: TheReem, Ryanetto
I'm stuck between these two, I owned the M100 before but thinking of rebuying. I want big Bass, lively and musical with good build quality. Sound has to have clarity but the bass needs to be massive lol

Dec 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #2 of 7
Anyone?

Dec 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #3 of 7
Between those two, I would pick the Pro 500s if only taking sound into consideration... but if you enjoy the design of the M100s, or if you found the M100s to be comfortable already, etc.then stick with those. The Yammies are HUGE and to me they were not the most comfortable.

Review in my sig.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #4 of 7
Do the Pro500 have a good build? Durability is a big factor for me especally problems with cracking. The only thing that worries me about the pro500 is the shiny plastic scratching. I'll check your review tonight cheers.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #5 of 7
Do the Pro500 have a good build? Durability is a big factor for me especally problems with cracking. The only thing that worries me about the pro500 is the shiny plastic scratching. I'll check your review tonight cheers.

The M100 is probably more durable (with the exception of earcups and wingtips cracking) and VModa's customer service, according to what I've read, seems to be top-notch (if bought new from them or their official retailers). The Yamaha's would probably suffer from the same cracks as their copied Beats but I couldn't tell you as I didn't experience anything like that. They look well built and feel sturdy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back