V-Moda M-80s at Radio Shack for $40!!!
Sep 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #76 of 82
   Their customer service is phenomenal.  I contacted them a couple of times via their website and have always received a response by email within 10 minutes.  There have been companies that I have tried to contact through their own website and never heard from again, even after leaving my email and phone number.

You've been luckier than I have. In my experience, their response times are much more hit-or-miss. On some occasions, replies were pretty quick like you said. On other occasions, I've had to send one or two reminder emails over the course of a couple weeks to get a response. I think they at least care about customer service, but it seems to me they're not always equipped to provide it.

Oct 1, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #77 of 82
Off topic but if anyone goes into RS looking for these headphones and can't find them, but you can find the Canon Powershot SX260 they have on clearance, I'll send you a set of these for the camera. I'll pay shipping on both.

The manager at my local store can't seem to find any of the cameras and I can't find any stock on their website using the zip codes where I have friends and/or family.

Mods: if this post is against the rules, I apologize.

Oct 6, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #78 of 82
So I ordered some and I got a call yesterday that they "were all recalled" so I wouldnt be getting mine. If anyone has any I would love to pick them up. Shoot me a PM. 

Oct 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM Post #79 of 82
I got mine from 125th street NY 3 days ago...however I cant register the product with V-Moda's for some reason. However for $40 its a steal, premium build and awesome sound quality...

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #82 of 82
You will enjoy them more after 60 hours of burn in.  I just picked up a second pairs of these m80's for $40 at the shack.  I couldn't believe the difference in sound when comparing the new pair to my first pair (has about 300 hours on them.  The bass has really tamed down and the highs and mids are much cleaner sounding.  Imo, at this price they are a steal.  I intend on gifting the second pair to my girlfriend.  That should chock up my kudos with her.

While there I picked up a pair of Klipsch S4 for $11.98, their last pair.  I got the Galaxy green S3 for $10 at Newegg about 6 months ago as one of their daily deals, since I like the Klip sounding buds for some music, otherwise I use v-moda buds.

Rock on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back