V-MODA M-200: Official Impressions & Reviews Thread
Oct 5, 2021 at 9:50 AM Post #151 of 153
I have had my m-200 for a few months and I do not use them a lot, but recently with the pandemic. I found myself using them more frequently. I am really impressed with them and love the sound it produces for me and they are my go to phones when I travel. I now have an issue with the ear pads and they have come apart from the inside. So I thought great time to upgrade and look for some new ones. NOPE! So I thought again lets go to V-Moda and see if I can find a replacement for them, and I am sad to report that there seems to be an issue when it comes to owning the flagship headphone, there are no replacements!! Why is that?? What can I do now! m-200 pads m-200 pads-1 m-200 pads-2

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2021 at 11:50 AM Post #152 of 153
I have had my m-200 for a few months and I do not use them a lot, but recently with the pandemic. I found myself using them more frequently. I am really impressed with them and love the sound it produces for me and they are my go to phones when I travel. I now have an issue with the ear pads and they have come apart from the inside. So I thought great time to upgrade and look for some new ones. NOPE! So I thought again lets go to V-Moda and see if I can find a replacement for them, and I am sad to report that there seems to be an issue when it comes to owning the flagship headphone, there are no replacements!! Why is that?? What can I do now! m-200 pads m-200 pads-1 m-200 pads-2
Yes, fascinating… they make their first model with easy to detach pads… and don’t sell replacements. Glad I recently found a guy who loves them — I gave my pair to him

Mar 21, 2022 at 10:26 AM Post #153 of 153
If your product search has come down to the m200 vs a comparable alternative...then congratulations on purchasing your new V-Moda M-200. One too many unfair and biased out of the box reviews reporting below average highs and or a lack of overall clarity has driven me to post my experience.The effect the tuned vocal range and ever expanding surround sound is so profoundly satisfying it's hard to put into words. The difference between the 100s and 200s could best be described as being in the front row vs being on stage. Quiet, loud, cold, warm, it always sounds phenomenal. Personally I love what the "voice coil " adds to the whole experience. It something that is more felt rather than heard, the effect it creates changes the more the headphones break in. Nearly 2 years in still gaining and noticing new details In songs. Everytime I turn these on I'm usually impressed or thinking wow every 15 minutes. Not enough can be can said about these things. Perfectly exceeded expectations in every way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back