V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Nov 6, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #722 of 925

Would any kind photoshopping soul be able to help me put these into the M100 custom plate template, maximising their size without crossing any borders or distorting? :x

Nov 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #725 of 925
Can we put a sports team on the shield itself?

Nov 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #726 of 925
M-100 or DT 1350?

Nov 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #728 of 925
Quote:
Can we put a sports team on the shield itself?

Only if you own the rights to the logo. If the team is obscure, you might slip it through; but otherwise, no. There is a warning about this when you place your order for custom shields:

Quote:
Do not upload company/brand logos you do not own rights to (ie no Disney, NFL logos etc)

Nov 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #733 of 925
So I currently have M-80s but I don't find them all that comfortable so I am thinking about selling them and possibly getting some M100s when I can. Anyone who has tried both is there anything I would miss about the M80? Should the m100 be more comfortable?

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #734 of 925
Quote:
Does anyone recall if your CC is charged when the order is placed or when they actually ship? Thanks!

I asked V-MODA support about it since a lot of people are wondering and they charge you right away.

Quote:
So I currently have M-80s but I don't find them all that comfortable so I am thinking about selling them and possibly getting some M100s when I can. Anyone who has tried both is there anything I would miss about the M80? Should the m100 be more comfortable?

The M-80's are amongst the most uncomfortable headphones I have ever touched (the Beats Mixr is probably the worst). The earpads are barely cushioned and the headband is tiny.

That being said, the M-100 is much more comfortable in that regards (well cushioned earpads that are squishy and a large headband). The pad are so squishy in fact that some people's ears (including myself) touch the driver enclosure which may cause discomfort after extended periods of use.

As for sound, from memory, the M-100 is better than the M-80 in every aspect. Slightly wider and much deeper soundstage, better sound isolation, treble that is actually present in tracks, more forward midrange but still slightly recessed, an elevated bass response that is more suited for mobile listening rather than a fairly neutral bass response.

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #735 of 925
My card was charged right away. Paid via PayPal. Have the charge.. headphones in December 
blink.gif

Quote:
Does anyone recall if your CC is charged when the order is placed or when they actually ship? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back