V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Nov 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #751 of 925
I don't know if anyone saw this, but our old friend swbf2cheater posted a video review of the M-100 to YouTube. Well, he wasn't pleased with them :p His review got quite a few dislikes. When he got negative comments from people, he would delete those comments (I speak from experience :) ), leaving only those that say the M-100 is overrated. I called him out for it, and the video is now gone! This was all within 48 hours. Kinda off-topic, but I found the whole situation hilarious :) Still waiting with bated breath! 

Nov 11, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #752 of 925
Quote:
I don't know if anyone saw this, but our old friend swbf2cheater posted a video review of the M-100 to YouTube. Well, he wasn't pleased with them :p His review got quite a few dislikes. When he got negative comments from people, he would delete those comments (I speak from experience :) ), leaving only those that say the M-100 is overrated. I called him out for it, and the video is now gone! This was all within 48 hours. Kinda off-topic, but I found the whole situation hilarious :) Still waiting with bated breath! 

I saw that and I was actually looking for the video today to see what people had to say about it.

That being said, iMovie is finishing up [my]Movie and I'll be uploading my video review tomorrow. I can't believe it's 30 minutes long...and I didn't include everything I was intending to cover. At least I get the main points in. I spend the first ~17 minutes talking about the sound quality since most YouTube "reviews" skim through that part of the review in less than 2 minutes at the end of their video.

Nov 11, 2012 at 5:27 AM Post #754 of 925
Quote:

Nice...I'll have to read it when I'm not tired at 2:25 AM.

BUT, while I AM still awake...that's one HELLAVA long video review.

Nov 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #756 of 925
Damn, I wish I never join HF...I have just received my Momentum. And I love these beauties. I never even think about to return them.
But after I read though this thread I just can't help to order one M-100 for ...godknows why...sexy...solid...great sound....blar...blar....CRAZY!
Anyway, I just clicked the Preorder button on vmoda's page. Shut down the computer doesn't really help. I just completed the purchase on my iPad...
Ok, now, I'll have two mobile headphones in about a month...R.I.P. my wallet, R.I.P. my WiiU...The only winner here is my girl friend who will get a pair of Momentum as Christmas gift very soon......

Nov 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #757 of 925
Damn, I wish I never join HF...I have just received my Momentum. And I love these beauties. I never even think about to return them.
But after I read though this thread I just can't help to order one M-100 for ...godkonws why...sexy...solid...great sound....blar...blar....CRAZY!
Anyway, I just clicked the Preorder button on vmoda's page. Shut down the computer doesn't really help. I just completed the purchase on my iPad...
Ok, now, I'll have two mobile headphones in about a month...R.I.P. my wallet, R.I.P. my WiiU...The only winner here is my girl friend who
will get a pair of Momentum as Christmas gift very soon......

This makes me smile :) I wanted the Wii U too... but that Dac! I just had to have it! :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.

Nov 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #758 of 925
Quote:
Damn, I wish I never join HF...I have just received my Momentum. And I love these beauties. I never even think about to return them.
But after I read though this thread I just can't help to order one M-100 for ...godknows why...sexy...solid...great sound....blar...blar....CRAZY!
Anyway, I just clicked the Preorder button on vmoda's page. Shut down the computer doesn't really help. I just completed the purchase on my iPad...
Ok, now, I'll have two mobile headphones in about a month...R.I.P. my wallet, R.I.P. my WiiU...The only winner here is my girl friend who will get a pair of Momentum as Christmas gift very soon......

Nice indirect poem. :p

Quote:
This makes me smile
smily_headphones1.gif
I wanted the Wii U too... but that Dac! I just had to have it! :p
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.

Yeah I was kind of eying the WiiU, but I'll wait for a Metroid, Zelda, or Super Smash Bros 4 game to come out. :D

Nov 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #759 of 925
Anyone received it in Canada? $20 for first class shipping is a little disappointment...it's free in US
frown.gif
...Anyway, ignoring that 20 dollars, how much would we pay for import fees like duties brokerage and everything if we ordered from Canada? It will be great if anyone could tell me a total cost to have this baby  in Canada....$310+$20+?...Thanks~

Nov 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #760 of 925
Quote:
Anyone received it in Canada? $20 for first class shipping is a little disappointment...it's free in US
frown.gif
...Anyway, ignoring that 20 dollars, how much would we pay for import fees like duties brokerage and everything if we ordered from Canada? It will be great if anyone could tell me a total cost to have this baby  in Canada....$310+$20+?...Thanks~

I ended up paying $310 + $40 (Best Shipping) + $45 Taxes upon receiving, in total.

Nov 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #761 of 925
Quote:
I ended up paying $310 + $40 (Best Shipping) + $45 Taxes upon receiving, in total.

Thanks~
Wow..I also want a 3-button cable for my i devices......So the final cost turned out to be 310+20+20(cable)+45= $395...a little bit more than my budget ...
well, if i wait for amazon.ca, I'll have to get it next year...tough call...

Nov 12, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #764 of 925

Users who are viewing this thread

Back