V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Mar 18, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #916 of 925
  Woow!!! that looks great and is that the stock pad or XL?

If you're referring to the B&W picture with the red accents, those are the stock pads. The XL pads don't have that bunched together look.

White M-100 = XL
Shadow M-100 = Stock

Mar 18, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #917 of 925
Yep...that's big diff!! I using with stock and sometimes I feel little bit of uncomfortable....Planning to buy the XL.

May 15, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #919 of 925
Got M-100s for semi-portable listening and had no idea that mobile cable is 1 button only. Do they(or someone aftermarket) sell 3 button iDevices compatible cable for M-100?

May 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #920 of 925
Got M-100s for semi-portable listening and had no idea that mobile cable is 1 button only. Do they(or someone aftermarket) sell 3 button iDevices compatible cable for M-100?

I'm one of the lucky ones that have a 3 button cable. I'd give you one but two of mine are in England and I don't see them coming out soon, depends.

May 24, 2014 at 8:33 AM Post #921 of 925
..just wondering if there is anyway to wear the m100 comfortably on only one ear? Perhaps folding one side in and the other extended all the way out or some other configuration.. 

Take one cup and wear it in front/behind your ear. May break headphones over time, did to mine. Idk your choice

Jun 8, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #922 of 925
I chatted with someone at V-MODA via email about wanting to buy the 3-button cable, and he seemed to think that they may be able to get more later in the year.

Richard, Apr 04 10:34 AM: No sorry about that, but we should have news ones available later on this year
Rock On,
Richard
V-MODA Customer Support 
http://www.v-moda.com

Jun 11, 2014 at 7:21 AM Post #923 of 925
Not used my M100 for nearly 3months. Recently picked up a Verza and XL pads and started using them again today. The right ear now appears to be damaged and the sound is not being output properly. Possibly snagged the cable when fitting the xl pads I wonder?

Gutted as it's been a while. Only started commuting again fairly recently. Still got my Westone 4R to fall back on for portable use, but looks like I'm going to have to send these back to vmoda for repair 
frown.gif

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #925 of 925

These headphones are extremely striking. I've turned more heads than I can count when wearing these, and I've even had a couple of people turn around and ask me about them.

What kind of headphones are these? I came across these pics in a google image search for something else, and the answer isn't immediately apparent, but they look awesome! So do the Sansui SS-100 later in the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back