V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Oct 6, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #902 of 925
I got an email from Vmoda. They said the LP2 is the same as the LP, just that the LP2 is a limited edition for aesthetic only.

Ticket ID: 28267

Your request has been deemed solved. If you wish to reopen your ticket, reply to this email

David, Jul 18 02:13 pm (PDT):

Jin,

Sound quality will be the same with both models. The LP2 is a more limited edition all matte black version that includes an extra set of blank shields. We do not charge restocking fees.

Rock On,

David

V-MODA Customer Service
http://www.v-moda.com

Strange- that is contradictory to everthing I have read in the threads.  My understanding is the LP2 has a distinctly different sound from the LP with the LP being "bassier", but the LP2 having improved overall sound quality and not as dark.

I own the M100, LP2.
Started by listening to some LPs that were on display.

LPs are more bassier.
LP2s are less bassier, easy to amp with FiiO E17. Crisper sound. Looks better.

M-100s beat both. I spent $410 on my M-100s, hiring designers and engraved plates isn't cheap.

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #903 of 925
Hi there!

Today I finally got my packet from customs with the new shields and the BoomPro. Both nice things. Since I also purchased Photoshop CC today I'll definitely take on a try on shields with my own design... :cool:

Btw: The shield color is "Red" with the standard V-Moda-logo...

Feb 3, 2014 at 5:58 PM Post #904 of 925

Great pictures!!! looks sexy.

btw that is a hilarious headphone stand!!! I never thought of that, but I think a $1 water bottle makes as great a stand as those $50+ headphone stands

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #906 of 925
Hehehe, thanks!
biggrin.gif
dt880smile.png

Btw: These tiiiiny screws are really a P.I.T.A. (pain in the ass)!
tongue.gif

btw, you have the boom pro mic going the wrong way. the wires from above the earcups to the headband are supposed to go behind you.

hahah... you should be able to tell that i obsessed over every detail of the v-moda m100s lol.

Feb 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM Post #909 of 925
Feb 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM Post #910 of 925
No, it's an Animo D54, nothing fancy (bolted mount). Each glass was more expensive than the frame... :D

Btw: I had a nice rimless titanium frame from Calvin Klein (got that for little money) but it hat drill mounts - and opticians hate it! My local dealer said it's because of the lack of the ability for adjustments and on disassembly you will likely break the glass and/or the frame. And the plugs can loosen over time. Basicly the do prefer bolted mounts... :wink:

Mar 18, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #913 of 925
  how is the comfort with glasses?

Not bad. I have large black framed glasses and I use rubber earhooks to keep them from sliding down my nose. The earhooks cause some discomfort, so I take them off when the M-100s are on, but without them I can wear the M-100s for a couple of hours with no problem. I got XL pads and that helped with the glasses too.

Mar 18, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #914 of 925
Woow!!! that looks great and is that the stock pad or XL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back