V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 12, 2013 at 5:26 PM Post #16,098 of 23,366
Quote:
its not 3,5mm to 3,5mm. is that also available?
edit: ah i see its a twist off :wink:

It is still 3.5mm to 3.5mm with a 1/4 inch screwed on adapter.  Professional.

Aug 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #16,105 of 23,366
Got my m100s in the mail Thursday. They sound great! I'm really impressed by the appearance and the build quality. They feel extremely sturdy, even at the hinge. I was afraid from images I had seen online that they would look kind of cheesy (that's what originally caused me to buy a pair of Momentums), but in person they fit the look I'm going for well. I was also a little worried about comfort, however, they fit my ears perfectly and the only time they were even remotely uncomfortable was after I had worn them for several hours. Run the Jewels sounds great on these cans. 

Aug 13, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #16,106 of 23,366
Quote:
Got my m100s in the mail Thursday. They sound great! I'm really impressed by the appearance and the build quality. They feel extremely sturdy, even at the hinge. I was afraid from images I had seen online that they would look kind of cheesy (that's what originally caused me to buy a pair of Momentums), but in person they fit the look I'm going for well. I was also a little worried about comfort, however, they fit my ears perfectly and the only time they were even remotely uncomfortable was after I had worn them for several hours. Run the Jewels sounds great on these cans. 

Another happy camper
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 13, 2013 at 12:57 PM Post #16,107 of 23,366
i would have to agree, run the jewels does sound great with the m-100.

Aug 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #16,110 of 23,366
Quote:
V-Moda sale is out. Code at checkout is VThePeople, 14.4% off purchase. Lasts until 8/14 12pm PST.

EDIT: Info per V-Moda Facebook.

Nice, time to get me some Tuono cable and CoilPro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back