V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 11, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #16,052 of 23,366
Quote:
Doesn't match my orange/black theme but hopefully a warranty cable is on the way from V-MODA. Gotta check on that next week.

True, but it will make my shadow looks like my black Momentum.

Aug 11, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #16,054 of 23,366
Quote:
I think the reason they're no longer in the Apple Store is because they are now in the Microsoft Store instead.

It's not that, V-MODA stopped selling the 3 button cable on it's website, so you can't find the cable anywhere unless you already got it beforehand.

Aug 11, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #16,056 of 23,366
hi can someone help me out pls 
i cant decide which headphone to keep. My beats pro of the v moda m100. 
what are some good songs to compare the differences? they sound really similar

Easy. Keep M-100's; dispose the Beats Pro.

Aug 11, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #16,058 of 23,366
the reason why i hesitate is that the beats pro go louder without an amp. Thats nicer on the go because i think the m100 is a little too soft out of my smartphone. But i dont take my headphones that often with me actually. The beats can sound a little harsh sometime so year ears start to ring a little, not much tho. The m100 doesnt have that 'problem'. And i like the bass on the beats pro alot. 
damn i thought those 2 headphones were gonna sound alot different but they dont

Aug 11, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #16,060 of 23,366
the reason why i hesitate is that the beats pro go louder without an amp. Thats nicer on the go because i think the m100 is a little too soft out of my smartphone. But i dont take my headphones that often with me actually. The beats can sound a little harsh sometime so year ears start to ring a little, not much tho. The m100 doesnt have that 'problem'. And i like the bass on the beats pro alot. 
damn i thought those 2 headphones were gonna sound alot different but they dont

If they sound similar _to you_ then keep which ever is better for other reasons of your own choosing. From what I've read, you'd probably be better off with the beats.

Aug 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM Post #16,062 of 23,366
Quote:
hi can someone help me out pls 
i cant decide which headphone to keep. My beats pro of the v moda m100. 
what are some good songs to compare the differences? they sound really similar

Do you find the weight of the Beats Pro uncomfortable?>  I found their weight uncomfortable after a few minutes.  M-100 feels like a feather in comparision.

Regarding sound, what files do you use?  With 128K files, you may not hear a huge difference.  After purchasing the M-100, I upgraded all my music files to 256K Apple Plus so that I could maximize the clarity and resolution of the M-100 which is where they destroy the Beats Pro.  Try anything mellow with vocals and you should hear the difference there regarding midrange and treble clarity.

Aug 11, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #16,064 of 23,366
comfort wise they both are also kinda the same. beats pro is alot heavier, but doesnt give any discomfort. Im listening to the black keys lonely boy now. With this song you can hear the difference in voice clarity between the two. the m100 being more clear. But then again the beats give more impact on the bass. I dont know what i like more :p
but a big BUT is that the beats cost 100 euro more...

Aug 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #16,065 of 23,366
comfort wise they both are also kinda the same. beats pro is alot heavier, but doesnt give any discomfort. Im listening to the black keys lonely boy now. With this song you can hear the difference in voice clarity between the two. the m100 being more clear. But then again the beats give more impact on the bass. I dont know what i like more :p
but a big BUT is that the beats cost 100 euro more...

This sort of thing can lead to people owning what would be to others an unreasonable number of headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back