V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #13,666 of 23,366
Quote:
I was, and will continue to be, a background actor for a movie filming in New York. Wardrobe approved my outfit and I got to wear my M-100s for the scenes we shot. I'm not allowed to say what the movie is, but my M-100s contain a hint.

Wonder Woman?  The red and blue looks like it could be her top and bottom.  Or is it some old school 3-D remake you were in?  Looks like it could be 3-D glasses from the 80's.

Apr 7, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #13,667 of 23,366
I like using the SharePlay cable to test out and compare headphones.  Too bad it doesn't seem to work with the One X but from what I'm hearing, with my ears, the sound quality coming from the One X isn't that good.  Looks like I'll need a VAMP VERZA to go with my M-100's. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #13,668 of 23,366
Quote:
Wonder Woman?  The red and blue looks like it could be her top and bottom.  Or is it some old school 3-D remake you were in?  Looks like it could be 3-D glasses from the 80's.

Nice, I forgot about that.

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #13,669 of 23,366
Quote:
It works with my MacBook and iPod.  Was just wondering if it was a HTC thing or smartphone thing.

Test a different pair of headphones with your HTC to confirm it's not your phone then.  If another pair of headphones works with the HTC, then we can definitively say it's the pairing of the SharePlay with your phone. 

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #13,670 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:
I was, and will continue to be, a background actor for a movie filming in New York. Wardrobe approved my outfit and I got to wear my M-100s for the scenes we shot. I'm not allowed to say what the movie is, but my M-100s contain a hint.

I thought about 3D glasses before any Superman/Wonder Woman stuff. >_<

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #13,671 of 23,366
Quote:

No. But nice try. 3D glasses... Didn't even think about that. I put Red for right and Blue for left.

Quote:
It works with my MacBook and iPod.  Was just wondering if it was a HTC thing or smartphone thing.

I know HTC puts "Beats Technology" into some of their phones. Maybe it's rejecting quality headphones.

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #13,672 of 23,366
Hey this new remix song with Dj CUTMAN sounds pretty good through the M-100's.
http://music.gamechops.com/album/ridge-racer-arrange

Okay I think my M-100's need to be handed in now. I've noticed this for the last few months but it never really hit me. Whenever the cable is plugged in to the left earcup, I hear a pretty noticeable channel imbalance (V-CORKs installed or not). Switching the cable over to the right earcup, things are back to normal.

Apr 7, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #13,673 of 23,366
Hmm...are the XL pads in production yet? Val said they needed to be approved by (last) thursday

confused.gif

Apr 7, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #13,674 of 23,366
No. But nice try. 3D glasses... Didn't even think about that. I put Red for right and Blue for left.

I know HTC puts "Beats Technology" into some of their phones. Maybe it's rejecting quality headphones.

You're probably right. Turning it on it's only OK but turning it off its really bad. Thank god for the VAMP VERZA. Maybe I''ll get one next month. My wife just saw the M-100 but didn't say a word. I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight.

Apr 7, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #13,675 of 23,366
Quote:
You're probably right. Turning it on it's only OK but turning it off its really bad. Thank god for the VAMP VERZA. Maybe I''ll get one next month. My wife just saw the M-100 but didn't say a word. I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight.

Apr 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #13,678 of 23,366
Quote:
Hmm...are the XL pads in production yet? Val said they needed to be approved by (last) thursday

confused.gif

I know, but it is probably going to take at least 2 weeks for it to be made for the masses. Then another week for to shipped. So I am sure by the end of april or beginning of may we would have it. 

Apr 7, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #13,680 of 23,366
I have a HTC One X and had a similar issue. I think it might be some sort of software incompatibility. Tried another pair of earphones and worked fine. And the beats enhancement doo-doo isnt even turning on. Music just come out of the speakers. Oh well. But to be fair only tried shareplay cable. Wonder if the one button mic one will fair any different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back