V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Mar 26, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #13,141 of 23,366
Quote:
I see the shipping time for the Shadow and White M100s has dropped to 2 business days - does that mean I can expect my recent order to ship soon?

Oh sweet, that means the restocks are coming pretty soon.

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #13,142 of 23,366
Quote:
I do have prime. So youre saying shipping sucks from vmoda and I should cancel it?

Btw I want to see Val's chart on what gets bought more, white,matte black, or shadow. And numbers!

No, shipping from V-MODA don't suck, but there is nothing they can do if they are out of stock.  However, if both Amazon and V-MODA are in-stock, then of course Amazon 2nd-Day UPS will always beat V-MODA 5-7 day USPS.

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #13,143 of 23,366
Quote:
No, shipping from V-MODA don't suck, but there is nothing they can do if they are out of stock.  However, if both Amazon and V-MODA are in-stock, then of course Amazon 2nd-Day UPS will always beat V-MODA 5-7 day USPS.

I ordered directly from V-MODA and opted for 2-day shipping. V-MODA didn't assess tax so the cost came out to be pretty much the same as when I priced it on Amazon (I have Prime so 2-day is free). The total on V-MODA may have been just a couple bucks more. It's worth the slight increase in price because you get to choose an additional shield whereas you only get the stock one if you order via Amazon.

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #13,144 of 23,366
Quote:
I ordered directly from V-MODA and opted for 2-day shipping. V-MODA didn't assess tax so the cost came out to be pretty much the same as when I priced it on Amazon (I have Prime so 2-day is free). The total on V-MODA may have been just a couple bucks more.  

Yeah, then in your case V-MODA will definitely be faster since they will have their restock first, then stock Amazon second.  I hope your wait will be over soon.  Did you get the custom shields too?

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #13,145 of 23,366
Quote:
Yeah, then in your case V-MODA will definitely be faster since they will have their restock first, then stock Amazon second.  I hope your wait will be over soon.  Did you get the custom shields too? 

I didn't get the custom shields this time only because I'm going to be traveling to Dubai in mid April and I didn't want to prolong the shipment since I may already be cutting it close. 

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #13,146 of 23,366
Quote:
I didn't get the custom shields this time only because I'm going to be traveling to Dubai in mid April and I didn't want to prolong the shipment since I may already be cutting it close. 

Good luck on that, and yeah you can always order customs later.  I am actually thinking about selling one of my red sheilds with V-MODA logo on it, but I doubt anyone would want that.

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #13,147 of 23,366
Quote:
Good luck on that, and yeah you can always order customs later.  I am actually thinking about selling one of my red sheilds with V-MODA logo on it, but I doubt anyone would want that.

One red shield with the V-MODA logo? Hmm... I have two Ocean Blue shields that I never installed. It'd be cool to have one of each color  to mark Left and Right. Can I see a pic of it?

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #13,148 of 23,366
Quote:
One red shield with the V-MODA logo? Hmm... I have two Ocean Blue shields that I never installed. It'd be cool to have one of each color  to mark Left and Right. Can I see a pic of it?

Only when you asked 
size]

p.s. I meant the set and not just one shield, but it will be interesting if you want to trade instead.

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #13,149 of 23,366
A trade, huh? That's an interesting prospect. I never installed my shields because I think the M-100 looks fine without them, but red and blue plus the knowledge of having a twin configuration out there... I'm down.

Mar 26, 2013 at 2:55 AM Post #13,150 of 23,366
Quote:
A trade, huh? That's an interesting prospect. I never installed my shields because I think the M-100 looks fine without them, but red and blue plus the knowledge of having a twin configuration out there... I'm down.

Sure, just PM me anytime to set it up.  I take that you only want one shield and not both right?

p.s. mine were only installed once for a week for home use, so they are still very clean with no scratch.

Mar 26, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #13,151 of 23,366
Uploading pics....

THERE :D

This is the track on the iPod.

The symbol under the V-Moda logo is my own symbol that I use as avatar on alot of places so I put it on there.

I love their sound so much, even without an amp the bass and highs are amazing, and they are EQ'd just right for my taste as well. I bought them without ever testing them out and I guess in the end it was a lucky shot as I am extremely satisfied. These are definitely not the best sounding headphones out there, as that is completely opinion-based, but you just CAN'T get an overall package better than this.

I must look like I'm completely detached from reality when I'm on the bus with these on.

When the XL pads are out, I'm gonna order a 3-button cable, a boom mic, the pads and maybe some new custom shields... Thinking of red. Or maybe matte black.

Mar 26, 2013 at 3:55 AM Post #13,152 of 23,366
Quote:
Uploading pics....

THERE :D

This is the track on the iPod.

The symbol under the V-Moda logo is my own symbol that I use as avatar on alot of places so I put it on there.

I love their sound so much, even without an amp the bass and highs are amazing, and they are EQ'd just right for my taste as well. I bought them without ever testing them out and I guess in the end it was a lucky shot as I am extremely satisfied. These are definitely not the best sounding headphones out there, as that is completely opinion-based, but you just CAN'T get an overall package better than this.

I must look like I'm completely detached from reality when I'm on the bus with these on.

When the XL pads are out, I'm gonna order a 3-button cable, a boom mic, the pads and maybe some new custom shields... Thinking of red. Or maybe matte black.

Those are some pretty awesome-looking shields! Really great job with the design on those.

Mar 26, 2013 at 4:04 AM Post #13,153 of 23,366
Quote:
Those are some pretty awesome-looking shields! Really great job with the design on those.

Thanks dude! I want you to know something interesting.

Your review on them was part of the reason why I got them in the first place. Just so you know how far reaching the affects of your contributions on here actually go.

If it wasn't for your review, we wouldn't be talking :)

Mar 26, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #13,154 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks dude! I want you to know something interesting.

Your review on them was part of the reason why I got them in the first place. Just so you know how far reaching the affects of your contributions on here actually go.

If it wasn't for your review, we wouldn't be talking :)

Wow, that's pretty cool. Thank you for the kind words! :)
Glad you're really enjoying the M-100's; I just bookmarked that song on your iPod since it sounds pretty great through the M-100's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back