V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Mar 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #13,081 of 23,366
Quote:
Ok, I didn't think of this, thanks.  I guess we can do another accessory to get free XLs.

EDIT IDEA - perhaps any purchase >$20 on V-MODA.com gets free XL with proof of serial #. This way you can get extra cases, boompro, coilpro, slipmats, shields, shirt, 1/4", cables, in-ears, whatever you want.

Thanks for helping me MAKE this promotion!

-V

PS - Not sure if you know, but V-MODA accepts Amazon, Google, Paypal accounts for payment and is shipping worldwide except Asia.  We are also expanding our same six-star service into Europe in the next 3 months and it already is starting in Asia/Pacific markets.

Sounds like an excellent plan to me. :)

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #13,084 of 23,366
Quote:
My order as of now has been two weeks for my vmodas m-100s . They also reduced shipping times to 1 week today and was wondering if anyone is delayed with their purchase/order/shipping.

As far as I know only the Matte Blacks are still in stock with Amazon, and all the others are out and won't be restocked until early April.

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM Post #13,085 of 23,366
If ordering from Amazon, does the 60-day trial period still apply? If so, does Amazon honor it, or does the return go to V-Moda?

Just placed an order for a pair of the M100s. Pretty sure that I'll love them. I heard that they require some burn-in, though.

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #13,086 of 23,366
Quote:
If ordering from Amazon, does the 60-day trial period still apply? If so, does Amazon honor it, or does the return go to V-Moda?

Just placed an order for a pair of the M100s. Pretty sure that I'll love them. I heard that they require some burn-in, though.

Amazon is only 30 days and returns directly back to Amazon with UPS.  V-MODA also listed to have Matte Black ship in 1 day.  And yes it does require a bit of a burning in but not too much.  I am pretty sure you will know whether to keep it or not in a day or two once you tried them.

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #13,087 of 23,366
I got my own a month ago and am very pleased, I got the white ones with my own custom print.

There is only one problem with these headphones. The sound is great, the bass is fantastic, the mids are a little recessed but I like it that way. They look awesome, fold into a small package and are very comfortable, but the only problem is the pads.

I have a non-24 hour sleeping schedule, my sleeping pattern constantly flips around from day to night and I use these headphones when I'm on my computer so I don't disturb my family while they are sleeping. I use them maybe 5 hours straight a day. It starts to hurt the cartilege of my ears after a while of being on my head because the metal grills press up against my ears, and also the leathery material they are made of gets warm and it becomes a very unpleasant experience to wear them after a few hours. I heard bigger/thicker pads and even pads that are made of velour are "on the table" for the M-100's, my question is how much of a table are we talking about? I really need a more open material, like velour, on my head for computer use, and thicker pads overall that are made of the same leathery material because it seals well. 

When I see those pads coming out I'm going to get both of them and the boom mic I guess.

Mar 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #13,088 of 23,366
From Val post it will be next week, but you need to order the Fader for $20 and send them your M-100 serial number to get the XL pads for free.

Mar 25, 2013 at 8:15 PM Post #13,090 of 23,366
I would wait until Val makes another update, but it should not be too long now.

Mar 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #13,091 of 23,366
Quote:
Ok, I didn't think of this, thanks.  I guess we can do another accessory to get free XLs.

EDIT IDEA - perhaps any purchase >$20 on V-MODA.com gets free XL with proof of serial #. This way you can get extra cases, boompro, coilpro, slipmats, shields, shirt, 1/4", cables, in-ears, whatever you want.

Thanks for helping me MAKE this promotion!

-V

PS - Not sure if you know, but V-MODA accepts Amazon, Google, Paypal accounts for payment and is shipping worldwide except Asia.  We are also expanding our same six-star service into Europe in the next 3 months and it already is starting in Asia/Pacific markets.

Is this if you bought anything ever or if you just bought something?

Mar 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #13,093 of 23,366
will the warranty cover amazon open box headphones?

I don't believe warranty transfers from used headphones. I bought my V-80 through Amazon and to prove my warranty I needed my original (online) Amazon invoice to get my broken cable replaced.

Mar 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #13,095 of 23,366
No, you have to use it with Amazon.  But again V-MODA will warrantee your M-100 is you buy it from Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back