V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 10, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #10,261 of 23,366
No one has the matte black + orange shields yet? I know one guy ordered them, but no one has shown them yet.

I suspect I won't get mine for a week or 2 at least. But no doubt ill be taking photos. I'm confident the combo will look super slick

Dec 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM Post #10,262 of 23,366
Ordered mine today, should get them on Friday according to amazon! Live in Australia so that's pretty good if you ask me 
beyersmile.png

Dec 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #10,268 of 23,366
Quote:
easy wasn't it?  all this pre-order non-sense when all you had to do is go to amazon.  Hell.... amazon STILL has whites ones right now...

True, but you don't get the custom shields at discount.

p.s. that's a SLK55 isn't, I sold my 2010 C63 for a GT-R last Aug. :).

Dec 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #10,271 of 23,366
Quote:
True, but you don't get the custom shields at discount.

p.s. that's a SLK55 isn't, I sold my 2010 C63 for a GT-R last Aug. :).

I kinda didn't care about the custom shields cause they didn't have any matte ones...amazon has that 10% off promotion going so i saved $30 bucks off the top...then im a prime member so i saved another 25 or so bucks there on shipping and will get them in 2 days...hell im sure i can get some custom shields for less than 55 bucks....win win situation for me.

and yes that is a slk55 ...that c63 got slept on...beasty engine....i love the new two door one they put out...

im about to get something else myself....but i feel like i have to get something exotic or really sophisticated now....maybe an audi r8 or something...or a matte orange and black c63 coupe to match my headphones!!! lol   depends if i can negotiate a good deal.
music and cars...the only things that make me happy...smh...sad...so be it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back