V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #10,081 of 23,366
eek.gif
 Oh my....
Is that just me or because I'm in Canada? “Awaiting Shipment”  for a months and I have a feeling that it will still be there for a while..,

Dec 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM Post #10,082 of 23,366
Quote:
No love for Evangelion? Just kidding.

I still remember this photo from an M-80 review:
http://cdn.head-fi.org/a/a1/a175d17e_78b415e9_M80.jpeg
^ I'm having a hard time uploading images today :frowning2:

One of the best AMV's (Anime Music Video...) I've seen, and a good song:

Well,well,well...you just reminded me that I could get a Nerv sign on my m-100...That's an idea....
Although I have already uploaded the sign of "friends" in [size=1.6em]20th Century Boys...Have you read that before? EVA is my [/size]favorite TV animation , 20th century boy is my favorite manga...

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #10,086 of 23,366
They have arrived.  Think I've got a thing for black devices?  Just a few in my collection that I've obtained recently.  Man those stealthy black M100s are sexy.  LOL.

I'm so happy that I changed my mind from a white one to the matte black....they are really gorgeous!...come on...vmoda...let's send them to Canada,,,ples.......

Dec 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM Post #10,088 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:
They have arrived.  Think I've got a thing for black devices?  Just a few in my collection that I've obtained recently.  Man those stealthy black M100s are sexy.  LOL.

I'm so happy that I changed my mind from a white one to the matte black....they are really gorgeous!...come on...vmoda...let's send them to Canada,,,ples.......

I got my shipping confirmation today, Toronto here, so Canadians are having them shipped. I'm sure they're prioritizing by order date. I ordered on Nov 6 with customs shields

Dec 8, 2012 at 6:28 AM Post #10,090 of 23,366
Quote:
Might not match? Black & red has been a good color combo since the dawn of time. I actually had ordered the matte black with crimson red shields until I had decided to change them to the shadow shields.

I meant the red shield and red cable might not be the same kind of red, making it a bit weird in terms of color combination. 

I was to order brushed metal shields as in the ones in the shadow, saw them when the pre-order was first open, took one day to think which color I wanted, and when ordering the brushed ones where gone... so yes, I'll be ordering them in the future as well.
biggrin.gif

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #10,095 of 23,366
Quote:
Thankfully the ear cups are the same size and depth as the Lp2s I had previously. They fit perfect for me and I have decent sized ears. Kind of in the middle.

I found the LP/LP2 earpad a bit smaller in size, but more comfortable to wear because the pads were stiffer than that of the super-soft M-100's.
Roughly measuring the size of the earpads shows that they're slightly different as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back