V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 7, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #10,066 of 23,366
Ordered on November 22, status now changed to shipped and I got engraved shields! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #10,069 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:
Gah... I just got a matte black v moda logo shields, but now I kind of regret it with everyone else and their custom shields xD. But, even now I still can't think of anything I would want on the shields so oh well.

I asked for these two images to be engraved on brushed black metal shields cause my birth sign is Gemini.

Very nice.

My image is gonna turn out grainy cuz I zoomed in a bit and I have NO idea what I'm doing on PS

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #10,070 of 23,366
Quote:
Gah... I just got a matte black v moda logo shields, but now I kind of regret it with everyone else and their custom shields xD. But, even now I still can't think of anything I would want on the shields so oh well.

Same here, I ordered mine white with red V-moda logo, but now I REALLY wanted shields with either the Vist Foundation, or the Londo Bell / Alpha logo... in shadow black.

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #10,071 of 23,366
Quote:
Same here, I ordered mine white with red V-moda logo, but now I REALLY wanted shields with either the Vist Foundation, or the Londo Bell / Alpha logo... in shadow black.

xD why would you mention those... now I really want custom shields even though I couldn't think of anything before. I was originally going to try some exia head design, but I couldn't find anything so I just gave up on custom shields. Now that you mention it the Vist Foundation logo does look nice... along with the Celestial Being, Sleeves, and Neo Zeon logo  :p Lol Gundam ftw!

PS: well Christmas is coming up... there's an excuse to get those shields you wanted ;D

Edit: 

Don't forget about this one too lol 

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #10,072 of 23,366
Any news about tax costs in the UK will be very appreciated!!

By the way, I got the black matte with red shields no engraving whatsoever and and extra red cable. I know it might not match, but I'm a fan of black-red combination. Let's see.

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM Post #10,073 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:

xD why would you mention those... now I really want custom shields even though I couldn't think of anything before. I was originally going to try some exia head design, but I couldn't find anything so I just gave up on custom shields. Now that you mention it the Vist Foundation logo does look nice... along with the Celestial Being, Sleeves, and Neo Zeon logo  :p Lol Gundam ftw!

PS: well Christmas is coming up... there's an excuse to get those shields you wanted ;D

Edit: 

Don't forget about this one too lol 

No love for Evangelion? Just kidding.

I still remember this photo from an M-80 review:
http://cdn.head-fi.org/a/a1/a175d17e_78b415e9_M80.jpeg
^ I'm having a hard time uploading images today :frowning2:

One of the best AMV's (Anime Music Video...) I've seen, and a good song:

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #10,074 of 23,366
Quote:
Ah, very nice. My birth sign is Cancer so... nothing particularly nice there lol 

I think these two Cancer signs could have looked cool on some shields. All you had to do was search man.
wink_face.gif

Quote:
Very nice.

My image is gonna turn out grainy cuz I zoomed in a bit and I have NO idea what I'm doing on PS

Yeah, I'm absolutely clueless and dumb at PS so I didn't even bother, I just emailed them my two images and hoping my shields come out for the best.

Dec 7, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #10,075 of 23,366
Quote:
Any news about tax costs in the UK will be very appreciated!!
By the way, I got the black matte with red shields no engraving whatsoever and and extra red cable. I know it might not match, but I'm a fan of black-red combination. Let's see.

Might not match? Black & red has been a good color combo since the dawn of time. I actually had ordered the matte black with crimson red shields until I had decided to change them to the shadow shields.

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #10,076 of 23,366
Quote:

I think these two Cancer signs could have looked cool on some shields. All you had to do was search man.
wink_face.gif

Yeah, I'm absolutely clueless and dumb at PS so I didn't even bother, I just emailed them my two images and hoping my shields come out for the best.

Well I'm fine with the symbol, but the crab part is just like bleh... not a big fan of crabs lol :p the main issue was that I simply wasn't thinking when I bought the headphone xD I mean got some Gundam ideas now (my post above) ...well my fault for being a stupid at the time Lol

Dec 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #10,077 of 23,366
I actually like the Nu-Gundam alpha logo the best, as I found the Hi-Nu logo too complex.  However, I do like Unicorn a lot, but the series just doesn't have a distinct logo unlike Nu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back