V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #10,006 of 23,366
My order changes status to "awaiting shipment" and 20 minutes later it has changed to "Declined". V-moda support is waited for a month and half to block my bank card NOW. I ordered headphones on 21 of october. What I can say. My patient is over. First long time of awaiting of release of headphones. And now I have nothing. Even in german Amazon I approved my bank card. Even chinese traders from eBay working better and faster.

Dec 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #10,007 of 23,366
Quote:
My order changes status to "awaiting shipment" and 20 minutes later it has changed to "Declined". V-moda support is waited for a month and half to block my bank card NOW. I ordered headphones on 21 of october. What I can say. My patient is over. First long time of awaiting of release of headphones. And now I have nothing. Even in german Amazon I approved my bank card. Even chinese traders from eBay working better and faster.

Lawgun - contact customer service they'll fix asap support@v-moda.com!

Dec 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #10,008 of 23,366
Quote:
10K AND COUNTING - "V THE PEOPLE" AND CHEERS TO YOU!
Quite amazing guys (and perhaps girls?), this truly was a collaboration and an amazing experience.  We learned a lot and we'll improve it the next go around.  Everybody should thank Dave who is in charge of customer service, he really worked hard handling such a new concept.  I sincerely appreciate all the honest feedback, I hear every voice in my head during product development.  We have off-the charts press and editor's choice awards piling in faster than we can believe!

VAMP VERZA IS SHIPPING SOON
And PERFECTLY match the new M-100s... you won't believe this product.  I've kept it top secret, but it is launching in days... This is why I've been a bit muted, in addition to being in Milano brainstorming the future and recruiting new V-MODA employees.

I 2nd big props for Dave.  In fact, Val, you should give him a raise or least an exceptional holiday bonus as he skillfully and professionally handled my individual situation.  As indicated in my posts here and my review on Amazon, I love my M-100s and listen to them EVERYWHERE.  I was thinking about a 2nd headphone, but may consider pairing my M-100 with Verza instead if it meets my needs (crossing my fingers for some type of bass boost).

Dec 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #10,012 of 23,366
Quote:
Quite amazing guys (and perhaps girls?), this truly was a collaboration and an amazing experience.  We learned a lot and we'll improve it the next go around.  Everybody should thank Dave who is in charge of customer service, he really worked hard handling such a new concept.

Thank you Dave! I can't even imagine how many "when is my M-100 going to ship?" or "can I change X to Y colour instead?" questions you must have answered. >.>

Dec 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #10,015 of 23,366
[size=10pt]Ha! P___ has moved to B____?? It’s a weird world when it comes to selling stuff that that brings out the cynic in me so thanks for setting the record straight on celeb endorsement.[/size]

[size=10pt]I’m really looking forward to returning to this thread after everyone has actually received their m-100’s its kinda eating its own tail at the moment. [/size]

Dec 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM Post #10,016 of 23,366
Quite amazing guys (and perhaps girls?), this truly was a collaboration and an amazing experience.  We learned a lot and we'll improve it the next go around.  Everybody should thank Dave who is in charge of customer service, he really worked hard handling such a new concept.  I sincerely appreciate all the honest feedback, I hear every voice in my head during product development.  We have off-the charts press and editor's choice awards piling in faster than we can believe!

Updates on orders: we shipped a ton today and more are coming in every 2 days.  We do predict we'll be sold out before Xmas as we have to allocate enough for our Asia markets as well.  If you order now you are safe and I'll try to have a forecast of exactly when we'll be out.  I undershot my forecasted demand and shipped too many by boat, it is VERY complex to plan a global supply chain (trust me you don't want to do it).  

Celebrity Endorsement Idealogy - we never pay to play, all consumers, celebs, artists who use V-MODA are real.  Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible used Crossfade LP2s and we had no idea and did not give them to him.  Crystal Method, Prodigy, Avicii, Green Velvet, Empires of the Sun, etc.. contact me daily saying they use them and I had no idea.  I saw P___ may have switched to _____ and NERVO are legit b!+ches, amazing songwriters and I love them as two of my best friends and you would too, so - it's all good.  Look out soon for M-100 listening stations worldwide in a VERY cool store that I just inked!  (TOP SECRET BUT WE ALWAYS AIM TO KEEP UNDERGROUND AND NON-COMMERCIAL).

VAMP VERZA IS SHIPPING SOON
And PERFECTLY match the new M-100s... you won't believe this product.  I've kept it top secret, but it is launching in days... This is why I've been a bit muted, in addition to being in Milano brainstorming the future and recruiting new V-MODA employees.

Engadget's Holiday Gift Guide made M-100 #1 in portable audio!

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/03/holiday-gift-guide-portable-audio/

[size=1.17em][COLOR=1E82AD]V-MODA M-100[/color][/size]

[COLOR=1E82AD]
[/color]

Created with heavy input from the audiophiles at Head-Fi, the M-100s are a cross between V-Moda's M-80 on-ears and LP2 DJ headphones. The result is a striking set of portable, fashion-focused cans with HiFi DNA. Military-grade construction, with swappable cabling, replaceable leather earpads, customizable ear plates and folding earcups, helps ensure that these over-ear (yet still low-profile) headphones will also be ready for your abusive commutes. The M-100s won't be available until later this holiday season, but you can get your pre-order filled out in the meantime.

Key specs: Cliqfold earcup hinges, highly durable MIL-STD-810G metal construction, carrying case, dual cable inputs, replaceable and customizable earcup plates, Kevlar-wrapped cable with a one-button remote / mic, memory foam earpads.

Price: $300 to $310 from [COLOR=1E82AD]V-Moda[/color]

If I don't order and they become out of stock, even do you think they'll be back in stock? Because liking at my budget,I don't think I'll be able to buy them until after Christmas like in January

Dec 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #10,017 of 23,366
Quote:

Seriously though, I feel bad man. I hope support is able to fix your problem.

Quote:
Still awaiting shipment :frowning2:

Same here, ordered mines on the 29th and they are still awaiting shipment, it sucks man. I've been stalking my email waiting for a shipping conformation .

Dec 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #10,018 of 23,366
Awaiting shipment...gosheeeee.....it's just killing me...
Anyway, I want to get a portable amp for my m-100 and ipc....I'm now looking at e11 and comyBB....any suggestions?

Dec 6, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #10,019 of 23,366
Quote:
Seriously though, I feel bad man. I hope support is able to fix your problem.

Is that from R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" series? If so, that is such a funny series. Ah those good 'ol high school days of saying:

"he looks at the closet,
I pull out my [Revolver] <- get it?
wink.gif

he walks up to the closet,
get close-up to the closet,
now he's at the closet,
now he's openin' the closet...closet...closet..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back