V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #7,789 of 23,366
Quote:
Ok, I [officially] have an orange one-button speakeasy cable (from my matte M-100) for trade for a gray or black 3-button speakeasy cable.

Cable I have: http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/695723/sort/display_order/

Cable I'd like: http://v-moda.com/3-button-speakeasy-cable-replacement/

I'll also post on the For Sale/Trade forum, but I thought I'd also x-post here in case there are any V-MODA owners looking for a trade.

Thanks.

Sweet, I'll ask my buddy if he's interested. Last I heard, it sits in his case untouched, since he doensnt own an iPhone

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #7,790 of 23,366
Quote:
Oh yeah BRSxIgnition, I tested the leakage and isolation of the M-100 in my video. It's around 16:25 in the video.

Thank you for that.
Quote:
Edit: Doesnt USPS hand off all border packages to the local courier? have you tried the tracking number on your postal service's website? I know that whenever I receive a foreign tracking number from their parcel service, it usually gets updated in USPS's website whenever it touches our soil

The update I quoted on that post was from Canada post. Either way - neither tracking system has changed at all.

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM Post #7,792 of 23,366
Ehm, sorry but how does the boom mic actually work? 
Do you plug it in to the hole your not using for the audio, and the other end goes to the mic in on your computer? 

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #7,793 of 23,366
Quote:
Ehm, sorry but how does the boom mic actually work? 
Do you plug it in to the hole your not using for the audio, and the other end goes to the mic in on your computer? 

It's actually made more for macs and ipods where the mic and audio is the same jack. you need to buy a voip adapter for those who have separate jacks for mic and audio.

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #7,795 of 23,366
My leakage worries are done with - considering not even the earpods that came with my iPod Touch 5G leak when at a good bus listening volume - I probably don't need to worry about these.

Now I just need to see how the AKG K267 Tiesto compares to the M-100. It's really the only remaining challenger.

Oct 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #7,796 of 23,366
Quote:
It's actually made more for macs and ipods where the mic and audio is the same jack. you need to buy a voip adapter for those who have separate jacks for mic and audio.

Soo, they're for gamers who game with a mac and an iPod? Doesn't seem legit to me.. HUGE bummer if that is the case.
Then you can't use an amp when you play? That doesn't seem right at all. Are you sure about this?

Oct 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #7,797 of 23,366
UPDATE: The space in my right wing piece I mentioned earlier in caused by a broken screw hole the outer piece of the right wing. Any ideas guys?

Note the upper right screw hole is completely destroyed 

And some eye candy:

Oct 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #7,798 of 23,366
Wow, I was so excited for the M-100 that I didn't even notice my package didn't come with a "V-MODA note". XD

Mine didn't come with a note either. 
frown.gif
 When did you receive yours? If it was one of the last ones to be shipped like mine was, then I suspect that might be the reason.

Oct 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #7,799 of 23,366
Mine didn't come with a note either. :frowning2:  When did you receive yours? If it was one of the last ones to be shipped like mine was, then I suspect that might be the reason.

I got mine today just 4.5 hours ago.

Are people's M-100 case hard to zip/unzip? If you saw my video, I kind of struggled to unzip it. Even with nothing in it it's kind of tough for me to zip/unzip. I still can't believe how small it is, it's unbelievable.

Since no one has posted it yet, I measured the 1-button microphone cable to be ~4 ft in length, where as the boom microphone cable and SharePlay cables are both ~6 ft in length.

No one has posted this either, but upon removing the shields, a piece of felt covers the "V-Ports". Acoustic damping material or isolation solution perhaps?

And contrary to what it looks like, my shields are etched very well; no jagged edges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back