V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 10, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #7,636 of 23,366
Quote:largemouth bass
Twice Val has requested for you all to curb the shipping talk.  But you press on.  Blatant disregard or diminished cognitive skills?

You're absolutely right, I will only say that right now I'm doing the Canuck happy dance with a Labatt's Blue in each hand. I'll let people guess why I'm so happy.

Quote:miceblue
On a different note, has anyone noticed that the M-100 custom shields seem kind of blurry/rough on the edges relative to other customs I've see, for the most part?

^ DigitalFreak's

Actually my shields are pretty clear and clean. It looks blurry in the pic because my cheap Fuji point and shoot camera really sucks.

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #7,637 of 23,366
Quote:
Sorry for talking about the shipping topic, but my m-100's were delivered today; however, I had never received any notification from neither UPS tracking nor V-moda's website. In fact, my order information from V-Moda's website still says that my order is awaiting shipment. Must have been a bug? 

I never received an e-mail from V-moda nor did my status change on the website, but I did receive my headphones as well. 

Oct 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #7,640 of 23,366
Oct 10, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #7,641 of 23,366
Quote:
awesome journal, look forward to more entries and the eventual arrival of your M-100

Thanks, I'm planning to put down on digital paper all my thought for the next month or so once I get my new cans. I just hope everyone enjoys the little exercise I created for myself and don't think I'm being overly pushy on the thread with the journal

Oct 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #7,643 of 23,366
Quote:
Thanks, I'm planning to put down on digital paper all my thought for the next month or so once I get my new cans. I just hope everyone enjoys the little exercise I created for myself and don't think I'm being overly pushy on the thread with the journal

I think it's a great idea. In fact I may do a bit of the same, writing down all my impressions listening to the headphones while at Comic-con this weekend. Should help me while writing up my review.

Oct 11, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #7,644 of 23,366
Quote:
I got a few What looks from beats owners
tongue.gif

You, my friend, have an awesome shield. I see so many Beats on the subway. I would love to see those What? reactions.

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:02 AM Post #7,645 of 23,366
Quote:
I got a few What looks from beats owners
tongue.gif

Careful, beats fan boys can be quite annoying when they decide to try and talk headphones. I found that out the hard way a year ago while me and my Grado were trying to mind our own business. Unfortunately a beats owner wasn't and things degraded from there. YMMV though

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #7,646 of 23,366
So I came home today after a long day of work to find that not only had my M-100 arrived, but my brother had already opened up everything and was listening to them,......******* hahah hey at least they are finally here! and they are freakin' awesome! i'm going to put up full impressions tomorrow, but right now pre burn in the very first i noticed when comparing them to my M-80 is that the soundstage really is better and and they are obviously a lot more comfortable due to the design as well as providing MUCH better isolation(also due to design). leakage seems roughly the same as m-80, but one thing that really surprised me is that despite being bigger they actually feel LIGHTER than M-80

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #7,648 of 23,366
Quote:
Careful, beats fan boys can be quite annoying when they decide to try and talk headphones. I found that out the hard way a year ago while me and my Grado were trying to mind our own business. Unfortunately a beats owner wasn't and things degraded from there. YMMV though

Yup! I remember reading your story back when that 'Getting called out for not wearing Beats' thread was still a thing. Honestly, your story was one of the few that really stuck with me.

You had those annoying kids thrown out, didn't you? Because that's hilarious.

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #7,649 of 23,366
Quote:

Yup! I remember reading your story back when that 'Getting called out for not wearing Beats' thread was still a thing. Honestly, your story was one of the few that really stuck with me.

You had those annoying kids thrown out, didn't you? Because that's hilarious.

Yep that was me. Seriously though, I was just minding my own business and I still wonder til this day what was with that kid and his Solo's. If you thought that was funny you should have read my entry awhile back on another thread involving this one guy I've dubbed Blue Shirt Apple Hipster Dude and his girlfriend Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I seem to meet all the real interesting people when I'm out and about.

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #7,650 of 23,366
oh, and i'm not sure why some have described the bass as light. The bass is deeper and has more impact than M-80....soooo ?? IMO it is elevated without being overpowering....now lets see how it sounds after some burn in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back