V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #7,592 of 23,366
By the way, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND against ever drinking that much alcohol, even if you spread it out over an entire day instead of over 2 and a half hours.

Darts was fun though.

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #7,593 of 23,366
Mine has been shipped now!  
o2smile.gif

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #7,598 of 23,366
I'm surprised from early impressions that opinions are divided about the bass.  I thought this would be the least debated sonic characteristic, but I suppose it can also be one of the most subjective.  I'm glad to hear mids and highs are where they should be so far and looking forward to hearing more about the soundstage since it is quoted on the box.  Any thoughts regarding vocal detail compared to other headphones?  Looking forward to more reviews as M-100 arrive  and camping out tonight for Thursday delivery.

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #7,599 of 23,366
just wondering...why are so many people concerned over the bass? IMO the M-80 already had very good bass, better bass quality sounds great, but more quantity? I want an audiophile sound signature with slightly boosted bass for mobile listening, and thats what i'm expecting from M-100, not bone shaking quality drowning bass cannons hahah
beyersmile.png

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #7,600 of 23,366
Lawl I knew it. The tracking number they gave me was completely wrong and it turns out they haven't shipped my order yet. Supposedly, the next wave of M-100's will be in and shipped by the end of the week. Fine by me as long as I can rock my zelda shields to the zelda symphony in Boston next week~

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #7,603 of 23,366
Quote:
I'm surprised from early impressions that opinions are divided about the bass.  I thought this would be the least debated sonic characteristic, but I suppose it can also be one of the most subjective.  I'm glad to hear mids and highs are where they should be so far and looking forward to hearing more about the soundstage since it is quoted on the box.  Any thoughts regarding vocal detail compared to other headphones?  Looking forward to more reviews as M-100 arrive  and camping out tonight for Thursday delivery.

I'm wondering the exact same thing. Several impressions claimed the bass fell below expectations (which I thought I could easily remedy with my ZO2, but then AnakChan describes it ass bass-head worthy. Huh. Also haven't heard much on the topic of soundstage, you're right.

I'm in the same camp as you; my box should be coming in Thursday as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back