V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #7,321 of 23,366
Woot, order status changed to shipping! I mentioned about switching away from red shields on Friday so they really did a fast job engraving new/alternative ones and getting it all packaged up. Color me impressed. Next step: international shipping delays and German customs before any testing can happen. I'm an iOS game developer I'm actually really afraid of trying our game sounds out with this quality gear because I know we compressed everything to hell and optimized for earPods, ewwww :D

Also that boom mic looks really interesting. I have to regularly do interviews over Skype as a part of my job and a good quality headset would make that just so much more convenient. A bit skeptical if the mic will be good enough quality for anything beyond that, tho.

Oct 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #7,322 of 23,366
Nobody said life is fair. Glad for those who have paid and received their m100. As I said the wait will be worth it if sound isolation is better than previous models. If not than the whole ordeal was one big mess and a waste of time

1: no paying customer has received the M-100 yet (anakchan got a review copy)
2: don't be too pessimistic :)

Oct 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #7,323 of 23,366
Quote:
1: no paying customer has received the M-100 yet (anakchan got a review copy)
2: don't be too pessimistic
smily_headphones1.gif

Has Anakchan or anyone else done a review yet?

Oct 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #7,325 of 23,366
M-100 Sushi with some soy sauce (but in reality, no additional flavouring required), and a touch of sake :-

You guessed it :-

Mute & volume control :-

Interesting. I was under the impression that the boom mic would be an attachment to the M-100, mainly through the other headphone port. In these photos it seems that the boom mic is actually a whole separate cable. :eek:

I can only imagine how bada$$ one would look wearing the boom mic cable in public with a matte-black M-100 and black VAMP.

Oct 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #7,332 of 23,366
And my headphones shipped as well (no tracking, but like others, I'm pretty optimistic). When I ordered shields in preparation for the M-100 back in...June(?), they arrived within just a couple-few days after being shipped.

Very excited!

P.S. - Cool group shot, AnakChan, and thanks for showing off the boom mic! Looks really damn good.

Me to my nearest colleague:

Oct 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #7,335 of 23,366
My shipment hasn't moved an inch since it shipped 3 days ago... eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back