V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 14, 2012 at 8:17 AM Post #6,272 of 23,366
Quote:
Sweet, dude. Sweet
beerchug.gif
Nice rug :wink:

Oh, and the other feature?!

All I can say is,

BOOM!

You're gonna make a lot of folks happy with that one!

Is that on Twitter? 

Sep 14, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #6,273 of 23,366
Quote:
Sweet, dude. Sweet
beerchug.gif
Nice rug :wink:

All I can say is,

BOOM!

I am more confident than ever this is going to be the jack master of all trades headphone I have been searching for!  I can't wait to start running it through its paces.

Sep 14, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #6,274 of 23,366
Quote:

Agreed, we just don't have the resources in these next few months for Europe as we are growing so big in Asia and America.  We have the right partners in Asia/US, but Europe is challenging because it is so fragmented.  But, we'll get there and open up an office and store soon in Paris or Milano.  I can't wait to live there for a while...

-v

Soon? How soon? 
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 14, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #6,275 of 23,366
Another photo from Twitter.  J'adore the pure orange cable -- I expected that color to be crisscrossed* with black, as red and purple are on previous V-Moda rattlesnakes:

A2txJYfCIAAfE5Y.jpg:large

----------------
*  Edit:  The design is actually a zig-zag of alternating black and not-black, which, when you think about it, incorporates the letters V and M.  I tend to think that isn't an accident:

Sep 14, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #6,277 of 23,366
Si c'est comme ça on va tous se mettre à parler français sur headfi, il n'y a pas de raison il y en a marre de cette hégémonie anglaise 
tongue.gif

j/k

Everybody is speaking about colour schemes but that's all about personal preference. We need to know more about the SOOOOUUUUND. They look comfy! I prefer over the hear headphones compared with on ear. After a few hours your head can definitely feel the difference 
o2smile.gif

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #6,279 of 23,366
Sweet, dude. Sweet :beerchug: Nice rug :wink:

All I can say is,

BOOM!

Wasn't somebody talking about a detachable boom mic a few months ago? Like, before we found out about the hinges? All I can say is, if a detachable exterior tag/pouch ends up being the solution for carrying the extra cables, a part of me is going to be glad/sad.

Sep 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #6,280 of 23,366
Wonder if the mic is part of the retail units too or are these part of PPU parts only or I guess separate accessory? It's a very sweet addition and makes it such a complete package, I mean you can choose the side for the cable or you can use a mic too, very neat and will probably be nice for office use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back