V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 16, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #4,803 of 23,366
Quote:
yeahh i am sending them a message, well its ocean blue not that dark blue. hmm what about orange? man i suck with colours

Black only goes well with a few colors outside of grey and white. I'm not sure what kind of look you're going for, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

White goes well with any color though.

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #4,805 of 23,366
Quote:
Black only goes well with a few colors outside of grey and white. I'm not sure what kind of look you're going for, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

White goes well with any color though.

Really? I've always assumed that black was the universal fit for a lot of color schemes. Sure there are better fits and complements but black is very much compatible with quite a few colors. I got my bro Shadow M80's with orange and they work quite well together. I'd say it's the orange cables you should be worrying more about, but blue and orange are generic production colors these days.

But shield colors for me, I've got gunmetal grey, gold, (soon to be) brushed metal black, and soon enough, purple, and I think they'll all look stunning on matte black.

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #4,806 of 23,366
Quote:
Really? I've always assumed that black was the universal fit for a lot of color schemes. Sure there are better fits and complements but black is very much compatible with quite a few colors. I got my bro Shadow M80's with orange and they work quite well together. I'd say it's the orange cables you should be worrying more about, but blue and orange are generic production colors these days.

But shield colors for me, I've got gunmetal grey, gold, (soon to be) brushed metal black, and soon enough, purple, and I think they'll all look stunning on matte black.

yes purple. I sent them a message to switch to purple, hopefully they are okay with that. but i hope the cable isn't orange cause thats just sketchy with purple shields

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #4,807 of 23,366
I ordered 2 sets on accident. Forgot about the recycle plastic promotion and I ordered without the code so I reordered with the code. Who wants a White Pearl+White Earpad+Ocean Blue Custom Shield M-100 PPU signed by both Val Kolton AND myself?

Seriously, though. I've been waiting for these for so long now, I don't even mind if I somehow end up with 2. Just wish I had one of each color. Oh, and I've been seeing LPs all over NYC. I even ran into a white M-80 on the street today. 'Twas a good day.

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #4,808 of 23,366
Quote:
yes purple. I sent them a message to switch to purple, hopefully they are okay with that. but i hope the cable isn't orange cause thats just sketchy with purple shields

At least one cable is going to be orange, but supposedly we're getting three. If not I'll probably grab a purple or black cable or something for $12, nbd. And probably use orange for the neutral-er colors.

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #4,809 of 23,366
Quote:
I ordered 2 sets on accident. Forgot about the recycle plastic promotion and I ordered without the code so I reordered with the code. Who wants a White Pearl+White Earpad+Ocean Blue Custom Shield M-100 PPU signed by both Val Kolton AND myself?

Seriously, though. I've been waiting for these for so long now, I don't even mind if I somehow end up with 2. Just wish I had one of each color. Oh, and I've been seeing LPs all over NYC. I even ran into a white M-80 on the street today. 'Twas a good day.

What is the recycle plastic promotion?

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #4,812 of 23,366
Hey guys. What would be the difference in ordering this VTF-100 now and the m100 later on? What would be the difference in prices, accesories you get and signatures? Also will the official m100 be changed in sound for the better? As much as I want these I want the best product possible so I'm so confused.

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #4,814 of 23,366
Quote:

What is the recycle plastic promotion?

It was a contest Val did a couple months back where we had to destroy a plastic pair of headphones and take a photo of it. All the entries got a 10% discount code and 1 winner got a Vamp and M-100, one got the M-100 and another got some Faders. I'm not sure if there were other prizes or not, but the contest has been over for a while now. You can see the entries for the contest here.

Try to guess which mine was. And, no, I didn't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back