V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 16, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #4,700 of 23,366
Okay, that's a shame, that means the Shadow color only is possible to go with brushed/black/red shields, anything other would look wrong.
They should have a brushed silver plate option, then I'd buy the White model in a heartbeat, as of now, I can't decide, I don't wanna drop 310 dollars to change my mind when they arrive.
Even if it means I'll have to wait a month.

Aug 16, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #4,702 of 23,366
Quote:

I don't think you can change out the wing plates on the M-100s. There aren't any screws like there are on the LP's, LP2s.

By wing plates, I mean the part the "wing v" is stamped to. I'd like to think the common headfier is competent enough to change out that assembly without breaking their headphone to pieces
smile.gif

Aug 16, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #4,706 of 23,366
Quote:
Here is a nudge :D DO IT!!! NOW !!!!!

I probably would do it right away if I was from the US. The plausible custom fees + $20 shipping without tracking + no return possibility (I don't feel comfortable returning a PPU unit which should be concidered a privilege for us and neither is the $35 shipping costs from Finland very appealing in that case either).

I might wait for amazon.co.uk availability. For me personally this is already a lot of money involved for a pair of headphones to be buying blindly and hoping for the best.

Aug 16, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #4,709 of 23,366
Quote:
did anybody get an email confirmation when they ordered? i got the confirmation on the site in my account, but i don't see anything in my email yet

I got an email confirmation almost immediately. I ordered it before they revised the posting though.

Aug 16, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #4,710 of 23,366
Quote:

Oh... did you give it another go?  Could've just been an error or a missed input.  Make sure each option has a selection.  If going with a custom graphic, select blank as the none option may cause an issue. (speculating)

Yup it works now :D Thank you!! I think the error occured because I had the V-Moda design as None

Users who are viewing this thread

Back