V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 26, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #3,751 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey Val, since there will be free custom shields that come with the PPU's will the 3 day UPS delivery be an option, or will we have to choose just the regular standard delivery option cause of the time it takes to engrave the shields? I believe that is a question that hasn't been asked yet.

I am hoping we can fast ship!

Jul 26, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #3,756 of 23,366
Quote:
Name of these first units?
Help me me name these units?  There may only be 50 per color as of now, I'll know soon.  It is somewhere between 50-100 available through V-MODA.com for Head-Fi/V-MODA Facebook.

No love for us on Twitter? :frowning2:

How will ordering the first units work? Will they be under the over ear tab on the website or will they be in the VIP section? My Crossfades didn't have a VIP card...

Jul 27, 2012 at 1:08 AM Post #3,761 of 23,366
Hi Val, I was fortunate enough to win the random M100 prize from the recycle comp. As I'm located in Australia, what are my options to recieve a pair not to mention all the other keen music lovers on this side of the planet. Will all the comp winners recieve it via V-Moda direct? Alternatively Im more than happy to pay for the shipping cost or go though a local authorised distributor. The last Crossfades I bought was from Addicted to Audio here in Australia. One of my friends ordered some crossfades a few weeks back from Amazon and it took around 9 days for delivery and only cost him $11. Anyway keep us posted

Jul 27, 2012 at 1:52 AM Post #3,762 of 23,366
Quote:
Hi Val, I was fortunate enough to win the random M100 prize from the recycle comp. As I'm located in Australia, what are my options to recieve a pair not to mention all the other keen music lovers on this side of the planet. Will all the comp winners recieve it via V-Moda direct? Alternatively Im more than happy to pay for the shipping cost or go though a local authorised distributor. The last Crossfades I bought was from Addicted to Audio here in Australia. One of my friends ordered some crossfades a few weeks back from Amazon and it took around 9 days for delivery and only cost him $11. Anyway keep us posted

We will, our fulfillment team is ON IT!  What is Addicted to Audio, sounds like an intriguing store we did not know about.

Today is manual, images and content day, here is a snippit from the manual about the QLICKFOLD hinge.

Jul 27, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #3,763 of 23,366
Quote:

We will, our fulfillment team is ON IT!  What is Addicted to Audio, sounds like an intriguing store we did not know about.

Today is manual, images and content day, here is a snippit from the manual about the QLICKFOLD hinge.

looking good!

Jul 27, 2012 at 1:56 AM Post #3,764 of 23,366
Quote:

Nice, I really want to see them fold in person or on video. Also Val, will you release an image of the white M-100's?

Jul 27, 2012 at 2:02 AM Post #3,765 of 23,366
Quote:

I'm guessing the answer is not very often, but what are the chances of the audio cable connecting the earcups to the headband catching on something? This was my concern for the Shure SRH840 and one of the reasons why I didn't purchase it.

From the picture in the "correct" position, if something in my backpack gets caught on that part of the headphone, I am worried about its durability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back