V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM Post #2,884 of 23,366
Quote:
Thanks.  The watch is a Stuhrling.  I found it on Overstock.com and I can't believe it is under $200.  I just received in the mail yesterday and it is the nicest looking watch I ever owned.  Very cool how you can see the internal workings as well.  Feels like it is built as well as a V-Moda.  Seeing how amazing the rose and black looks on the watch, I was thinking how amazing rose shields would look!

Sorry - but I kind-of have to out-do you, now that we're talking watches:

It was a big gift from a family member - needless to say, very valuable, both money/sentimental value-wise.

Jul 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #2,891 of 23,366
Jul 6, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #2,892 of 23,366
What's with all the watches talk? I had to doublecheck to be sure I was in the correct thread. AFAIK there's a specific thread for this. The only watch I personally need is the one on my cellphone. :p

Jul 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #2,893 of 23,366
Quote:
What's with all the watches talk? I had to doublecheck to be sure I was in the correct thread. AFAIK there's a specific thread for this. The only watch I personally need is the one on my cellphone. :p

Funnily enough - that's the only watch I use on a regular basis, hahaha

Anyway - we really should be talking about the headphones... Sucks that nothing big has been announced or teased lately - I think we're all getting a little antsy.

Jul 6, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #2,894 of 23,366
Quote:
Funnily enough - that's the only watch I use on a regular basis, hahaha

Anyway - we really should be talking about the headphones... Sucks that nothing big has been announced or teased lately - I think we're all getting a little antsy.

That was mainly the reason why I posted about watches ._________. I'm pretty antsy.

Jul 6, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #2,895 of 23,366
Quote:
lol well put. Although I prefer just fancy metal on my ears though. i prefer modern for my watches. will drop that 150 when i get a smartphone for the pebble watch. legit stuff right there. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597507018/pebble-e-paper-watch-for-iphone-and-android

Color me lazy, but I prefer to change my watch battery every few years, instead of having to charge the SOB once a week.  Sure, it looks neat, but also a PITA.  I've got enough crap that requires plugging into a USB cable to charge already.  It's all good, until the power is out on the day you happen to need to charge it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back