V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 20, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #1,981 of 23,366
Quote:
Quite honestly I'd prefer to have the "Milano red" type color with the white than teal.

We're just talking launch colors - like the LP1/2 currently, you'll be able to choose more colors when you buy the headphones if you want - a month after launch though.

I just think it would be better to have two color "sets" than just two colors. Black and White is nice, but a Black/Red + White/Blue/Teal set would help people differentiate them.

I personally would also be fine with them launching a Teal ear-shield around the M-100 launch too, as long as I can get that, and a "gunmetal" shield with my white M-100's, I'm a happy camper.

Jun 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #1,983 of 23,366
Great ideas... keep em coming I love to always see new ideas for storage and organization.

I'll try to get permission from myself to photograph the current interior idea - we're on ~gen three now and something isn't right still, but I need to test more in real use cases (seriously no pun intended this time). I love the semi open-source dev of M-100 because it is a product for the people. 

Awesome! I went to bed thinking I took too long drawing it out, and nobody would see it. Please let me know if I hadn't explained the concept clearly; It was at the end of a long day where I'd slept just 2 hours the night before. I bet you know the feeling :wink:

I'd be curious to see the current interior idea. But looking at my organizer again today, I honestly might mod my M-100 case this way anyway.

What's Beijing like?

PS THANKS SPIDERNAHN! Feels great that someone thinks it's cool ^_^

Jun 20, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #1,986 of 23,366
Hey Val, I think you should make a gold cable for the white M-100's with a silver/platinum looking 3 button piece. I'm new to head fi btw but I've literally been reading this thread for like the past four months ever since the page numbers were in the double digits haha.

Jun 20, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #1,987 of 23,366
Quote:

yes, all 3 cables.  Aren't we generous?  Ok, what colors for the 3 colors on White M-100 should we include?  1-button, 3-button and an audio only/DJ is included.  3/1 is going to be White but I'm thinking Orange or Deep Deep Red for the audio. I'm feeling orange or cyan lately!

Hey Val, I think you should make a gold cable for the white M-100's with a silver/platinum looking 3 button piece. I'm new to head fi btw but I've literally been reading this thread for like the past four months ever since the page numbers were in the double digits haha.

Jun 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #1,988 of 23,366
I would like to suggest an idea I haven't seen mentioned on here before. Do you think they can make some glow in the dark shields? Sneakers are doing it so I see no reason why V-Moda can't try. If so I would love a pair of dark lavender glow in the dark shields! Am I asking for too much?

Jun 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #1,989 of 23,366
I would like to suggest an idea I haven't seen mentioned on here before. Do you think they can make some glow in the dark shields? Sneakers are doing it so I see no reason why V-Moda can't try. If so I would love a pair of dark lavender glow in the dark shields! Am I asking for too much?

Considering the fact that they are metal, and the glow-in-the-dark material would likely scratch off easily, I doubt that would work.

Also, please combine all of your posts into one next time, it's been a while since I've seen a triple post like this.

Jun 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #1,990 of 23,366
My body is now 100% ready for those M-100's

Please don't steal 
wink_face.gif

Jun 20, 2012 at 7:40 PM Post #1,992 of 23,366
Quote:

Have never tried this (bear this in mind) but I'm pretty sure I've seen luminescent spray cans. I wonder if you could have a set of custom shields (i.e. have your name, logo on it). Then you could use the luminescent spray over it? So if the luminescent layer scratches off, you could re-apply the spray?

Jun 20, 2012 at 8:24 PM Post #1,993 of 23,366
Quote:

Have never tried this (bear this in mind) but I'm pretty sure I've seen luminescent spray cans. I wonder if you could have a set of custom shields (i.e. have your name, logo on it). Then you could use the luminescent spray over it? So if the luminescent layer scratches off, you could re-apply the spray?

Luminescent spray cans? Sign me up! I would very much like to use that on the stock shields.

Quote:
Nice! You got it done! Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you with yours!

Haha don't worry about it. I feel more proud of it when I did it myself anyway.

Jun 20, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #1,994 of 23,366
Quote:

Yeah your right there is luminescent spray paint I googled it. There is also glow in the dark paint, I wouldn't know which one to go with for the best results though. Another thing I'm curious about is, will the M-100 sound better than the Lp2's? I got the Lp2's for christmas and I love them but if the m-100 doesn't sound better I can't see a reason to purchase them, especially since the m-100's will be $50 more than the lp2.

Jun 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM Post #1,995 of 23,366
Quote:
Yeah your right there is luminescent spray paint I googled it. There is also glow in the dark paint, I wouldn't know which one to go with for the best results though. Another thing I'm curious about is, will the M-100 sound better than the Lp2's? I got the Lp2's for christmas and I love them but if the m-100 doesn't sound better I can't see a reason to purchase them, especially since the m-100's will be $50 more than the lp2.

They will be an improved version of the M80's, which are already better than the LP2's.

Look at it this way, with the LP2,V-MODA wasn't gunning for the Audiophile crowd like they are now with the M-80's, and again with the M-100's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back