V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM Post #1,968 of 23,366
Quote:
Just to add to what I said here: 

White M-100 would come with:
  - (White) Headband and cups
  - ("Gunmetal") Main Ear Shields
  - (Teal) Extra Ear Shields
   - (Teal + Charcoal) Main Audio Cable

Black M-100 would come with:
  - (Black) Headband and cups
  - (MATTE Black) Main Ear Shields
  - ("Milano" Red) Extra Ear Shields 
 +   - ("Milano" Red + Black) Main Audio Cable.

This way, they contrast with both colors, and not just one - and I think it would work great! I'd enjoy some feedback, see if it's popular or not - I'd get the white in a heartbeat if it ends up being like this. 
biggrin.gif

I could dig this. 
especially if the cables had the same colours. 

in a brushed alluminium look... nom nom nom :drool:

Jun 20, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #1,969 of 23,366
By the way Val, since the M-100 line doesn't have the True Blood branding, would you mind bringing that color scheme from the V-80 to the black version M-100? I really like it and I think it gives that extra V-MODA flare 
wink_face.gif

Jun 20, 2012 at 8:09 AM Post #1,975 of 23,366
Quote:
I am getting three pairs for the kids and there cousin, i hope the size is in between the lps and m80s..something like this..P.s how many different colours can we use?

Colours are not right in your previous post, they won't translate well onto the material.

and the images? I gather for the shields? Too detailed. It must be black and white (not monochrome since its no gradients either), and as little detail as possible.

Jun 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #1,976 of 23,366
Val,

On the V-Moda online store, are there Shield colours that are currently out-of-stock or no longer produced? I seem to recall there being more colour options (It seems at least the blue/purple option is missing).

On that note, have you any plans on releasing any new colours of shields in the near future? This info can be very handy for us to choose between the white/black M-100s.

Myself personally, I'm was thinking of getting a white M-100 with blue shields. Similar to this (re-posted from V-moda's Facebook page):

What would really complete the set for me is a matching blue cable :)

Interesting to point out as well is the material used in the headband in this image. Notice that texture-wise it looks more similar to the what we've seen on the M-80s black (looks like cloth or suede-leather).

The M-80s white is a 'pearl white' which had a headband that appears to be wrapped with faux-leather:

Any idea what the white M-100s will be like?

Jun 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM Post #1,977 of 23,366
Val,

On the V-Moda online store, are there Shield colours that are currently out-of-stock or no longer produced? I seem to recall there being more colour options (It seems at least the blue/purple option is missing).

On that note, have you any plans on releasing any new colours of shields in the near future? This info can be very handy for us to choose between the white/black M-100s.

Myself personally, I'm was thinking of getting a white M-100 with blue shields. Similar to this (re-posted from V-moda's Facebook page):

What would really complete the set for me is a matching blue cable :)

I wouldn't worry about that, I've messaged their service already, and those colors are being restocked around mid-summer. The "M-100MANIA" coupon discount will still work at the time too.

I rather have teal instead of a dark blue for the white. The darker the shade of color for the ear shield, the less it works with a nice white finish, because the colors would contrast oddly. A nice teal would go better with it, because it compliments the white, and creates a finished look.

Jun 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM Post #1,980 of 23,366

Users who are viewing this thread

Back