V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #1,936 of 23,366
Quote:
The idea came from the Illuminati (not to be confused with the Bavarian Illuminati) (if that is what they truly call themselves) they are obsessed with advertising their control of the media . . . you know the pyramid on the back of the 1 dollar bill? And the capstone with the one eye? That is the Illuminatis signature on the 1 dollar bill . . . it is the all-seeing eye of Horus . . . I kid I kid :D.

I see so that's what this is all about... they're everywhereeeeee!!!! 
blink.gif

Jun 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #1,938 of 23,366
Quote:
But with the small case for the M100, we will still get all three cables correct?  I would be a fan of just either getting an extra pouch/case or just taking 2 of the cables that I need when I travel.  Are you going to have an opportunity or even allowed to take some more pics while you are on this trip? 

yes, all 3 cables.  Aren't we generous?  Ok, what colors for the 3 colors on White M-100 should we include?  1-button, 3-button and an audio only/DJ is included.  3/1 is going to be White but I'm thinking Orange or Deep Deep Red for the audio. I'm feeling orange or cyan lately!

Jun 19, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #1,940 of 23,366
Quote:

yes, all 3 cables.  Aren't we generous?  Ok, what colors for the 3 colors on White M-100 should we include?  1-button, 3-button and an audio only/DJ is included.  3/1 is going to be White but I'm thinking Orange or Deep Deep Red for the audio. I'm feeling orange or cyan lately!

Deep Deep Red sounds amazing. Orange seems like it'd be tacky. Cyan? Sounds pleasant!

Jun 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #1,942 of 23,366
Quote:
Will there be an all Black M-100? I didn't want the white
frown.gif

Well, Sharpie sells really good permanent markers that don't smudge or rub off over time. For a nominal fee of $10, I'll blacken your M-100s for you while ALSO burning them in.

Jun 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #1,943 of 23,366

Well, the audio cable color should be different for both the white and shadow versions. Maybe a dark red/crimson for the white M-100, and a black/steel/charcoal color cable for the shadow/black M-100?

Whaddya think Val?

Jun 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #1,944 of 23,366
Are the early release only going to come with one set of shields (attached)?  I'm asking because of it is going to come with a second set of shields (like my LP2's did), the audio only cable should match the shield color.  If a second set of shields is going to be red, then the deep red cable would be awesome.  Orange and Cyan seem like quirky colors (not saying they're bad), and would only go with so many things   Of the two, Cyan would prob be more versatile.

Jun 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM Post #1,945 of 23,366
I'm feelin' deep red, cyan, then orange in that order.

Jun 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #1,946 of 23,366
Quote:

I like aqua with white, or cyan with matching metallic blue shields.

Jun 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #1,947 of 23,366
I like aqua with white, or cyan with matching metallic blue shields.

Cyan/Teal shields as the second set with white M100's would be amazing; with chrome/"gunmetal" being the main shield color. Audio cable should be a half charcoal, half cyan kevlar weave.

As for the black M100's, matte black shields as the main shields sound good, with a crimson red set as the alternative in-box. Audio cable for the black M100's should be a crimson/charcoal Kevlar weave.

Jun 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM Post #1,949 of 23,366
Ok, sorry it took a while to sketch... but here's what I was thinking for accessories stowage:

So, I'm guessing there is sortof your trademarked "Hex" shape along the bottom of your case (cool!), so you could make an outer hex-shaped organizer that buttons on to the outside of the case, has the same hard exoskeleton backing but the elastic for cables & such on the inside. The organizer could flex along the middle crease to match the case contour; you'd have to have the case hinge under the earcups (under the accessory organizer). Cool thing is adding buttons wouldn't add much cost to the case or a redesign, and if you made the buttons "Innie" on one side and "Outie" on the other, the organizer could snap to itself like a wallet thing (taco shaped). The buttons on the organizer might have to be on posts so that there is enough clearance for the cables.
I think this could be a cool modular concept, what do you think?

P.S. I just make the organizer red to highlight it, you can make it whatever you think is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back