V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 18, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #1,907 of 23,366
  This picture intrigues me! What is the artistic purpose of the one eye covered? I see a lot of these types of poses nowadays in ads everywhere. 

The idea came from the Illuminati (not to be confused with the Bavarian Illuminati) (if that is what they truly call themselves) they are obsessed with advertising their control of the media . . . you know the pyramid on the back of the 1 dollar bill? And the capstone with the one eye? That is the Illuminati's signature on the 1 dollar bill . . . it is the all-seeing eye of Horus . . . I kid I kid :D.

Jun 18, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #1,910 of 23,366
Quote:
Finished mine up - what do you all think? (click for awesome-mega-size!)

I just think that maybe the smaller text won't fit... Should I have two logos like I showed before? or just this one?

Send it to V-Moda and see what they say!  It should really be square though.  Otherwise they'd have to make it even smaller to fit.

Jun 18, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #1,912 of 23,366
Quote:
I doubt that's going to fit on a shield at any reasonable size. Also, don't forget that the screws on the shield might take away your corners.

Yeah - I kind-of figured.. Hence why I'll use one logo on each cup, instead of trying to combine them into one. Do you guys think one of these would work better? 

[size=medium]Livetune:[/size][size=medium] [/size][size=medium][/size]
[size=medium]http://am-tokyo.jp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/gr29.jpg[/size][size=medium][/size]
[size=medium][/size]
[size=medium]Re:NDZ[/size][size=medium][/size]
[size=medium]http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201107/23/67/d0249267_2294669.jpg[/size]

Jun 18, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #1,913 of 23,366
After we place an order for custom shield, will we get a preview of our logo on the shield so we can see how it looks? I just want to make sure my design looks right before final creation of the shield in case V-Moda artist or I have to make any changes or adjustments to the design.

Jun 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #1,914 of 23,366
i just hope that there will be a white color scheme at the launch of the M-100. If it's the shadow color scheme then i'll be putting my money down on the Sennheiser Amperior. Just wanted to note that because i'm sure that a lot of other people want white and it took forever to get the m-80 in a white color scheme. I'm sure you won't disappoint Val 
wink_face.gif

Jun 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #1,915 of 23,366
Quote:
i just hope that there will be a white color scheme at the launch of the M-100. If it's the shadow color scheme then i'll be putting my money down on the Sennheiser Amperior. Just wanted to note that because i'm sure that a lot of other people want white and it took forever to get the m-80 in a white color scheme. I'm sure you won't disappoint Val 
wink_face.gif

as Val has said before in this thread he aims to have a white and shadow colours available at launch.

Jun 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM Post #1,916 of 23,366
Finished my final logo, this one'll be going on my M-100's!

RE:NDZ is Livetune/kz's DJ name, love all of his work. I've gotten permission from him personally, so I can't wait to get these!

Also, does anyone know if there will be any new shields launched along the M-100's? I want either a white matte , black matte, or a teal/blue color - none of which are available as LP1/2 selections on the site.

Jun 18, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #1,917 of 23,366
I'm pretty sure it looks something like the picture on page 108, post number 1607(because Android browser is not letting me post pics.)

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #1,918 of 23,366
I'm going to wait for the Matte Black and blue shields to be added back into stock before I order anything - since they will go best with my logo/headphones.  Apparently they'll be available again before the M-100MANIA code ends.

We really need more info, I am getting so impatient it's not even funny - hahaha~

MUST KNOW MORE

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #1,919 of 23,366
Quote:

as Val has said before in this thread he aims to have a white and shadow colours available at launch.

Update, I'm back in Hong Kong to work on M-100 after my sales trip in Monte-Carlo, Miami, Seattle and China.  We added thousands of few stores to sell and experience V-MODA around the world!  

We decided to make the first 100 pre-production units in White today. 

I'll need your help on a few final details, the main product is complete and the hinge feels SO solid. Its like a vault door and retains the durability perfectly so far in alpha testing.  I "cringe about hinge" and this is why traditionally we say "less is more" for durability. But, I feel we nailed it.

YOUR INPUT NEEDED ON CASE "DEJA VU"
Now, we have the part that I fear may hold production more than the product, as was the CASE with LP's original zipper vs V-STRAP internal design.  You see, on LP, LP2, M-80 we have two holders inside for cables, yet M-100 comes with three cables.  Since the case is so much smaller on M-100, it'd cause less chance  of scratching the product to make the new strap system only hold one cable. I figure, people can still buy the enhanced smaller LP/LP2 case that holds multiple cables for a nominal charge on our site and most people only use the same cable and would prefer a smaller case.

What do you think?

-v 

Jun 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM Post #1,920 of 23,366
Quote:

Update, I'm back in Hong Kong to work on M-100 after my sales trip in Monte-Carlo, Miami, Seattle and China.  We added thousands of few stores to sell and experience V-MODA around the world!  

We decided to make the first 100 pre-production units in White today. 

I'll need your help on a few final details, the main product is complete and the hinge feels SO solid. Its like a vault door and retains the durability perfectly so far in alpha testing.  I "cringe about hinge" and this is why traditionally we say "less is more" for durability. But, I feel we nailed it.

YOUR INPUT NEEDED ON CASE "DEJA VU"
Now, we have the part that I fear may hold production more than the product, as was the CASE with LP's original zipper vs V-STRAP internal design.  You see, on LP, LP2, M-80 we have two holders inside for cables, yet M-100 comes with three cables.  Since the case is so much smaller on M-100, it'd cause less chance  of scratching the product to make the new strap system only hold one cable. I figure, people can still buy the enhanced smaller LP/LP2 case that holds multiple cables for a nominal charge on our site and most people only use the same cable and would prefer a smaller case.

What do you think?

-v 

Most users would probably only use one cable.  I keep the extra in there with me just in case one goes out.  I highly doubt anyone would carry more than that with them for any reasons (I don't see any practicality in carrying more than 2 cables :p 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back