V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Feb 9, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #213 of 23,366

Quote:
Apparently the V of V-moda stands for Vampire, hence the True Blood affiliation. The V-Moda family has associations with vampiric occults across Europe and North America, having donated millions to their causes. Do we really want to support people with ties to demonic groups? Vampires kill people.

If that is true then I am an orphan gallifreyan that just happened to find my way to earth.

Feb 10, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #214 of 23,366
And here I was, worried about funding the Sennheiser Reich...

Quote:
Apparently the V of V-moda stands for Vampire, hence the True Blood affiliation. The V-Moda family has associations with vampiric occults across Europe and North America, having donated millions to their causes. Do we really want to support people with ties to demonic groups? Vampires kill people.

Feb 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #216 of 23,366
Immortality and awesome headphones, I want to be a vampire!  What forum do I sign up on?  Can I bite people who wear Beats?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #217 of 23,366
Immortal until killed :b in specific manners

By the way guys, how often do you see people wearing v-moda in your area cause I've only seen two occasions till now. Not an accessible product here, it's either online or at the Apple store (online).

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM Post #218 of 23,366

By the way guys, how often do you see people wearing v-moda in your area cause I've only seen two occasions till now. Not an accessible product here, it's either online or at the Apple store (online).

I live in Boston, MA and I see a pair every few days or so.

Feb 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #219 of 23,366

Quote:

Our distribution in Canada isn't where we want it right now, we're working on it!  But we're always sold out of M-80/LP2s - so it is also a supply/demand problem.  At the same time, I do like that not EVERYBODY has V-MODA.  commercial <> cool. we are underground, yet "mainstream" once in a while and always own the night. hence the Vampire themed products we did with HBO.

-v 

Feb 10, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #220 of 23,366

Quote:

Our distribution in Canada isn't where we want it right now, we're working on it!  But we're always sold out of M-80/LP2s - so it is also a supply/demand problem.  At the same time, I do like that not EVERYBODY has V-MODA.  commercial <> cool. we are underground, yet "mainstream" once in a while and always own the night. hence the Vampire themed products we did with HBO.

-v 

It would be nice to see them more available up here in Canada...I had a hard time finding a good place to buy them from, but I had to settle on B&H.  Getting accessories would be a pain though, since shipping from the V-Moda website costs almost as much as the items themselves...

Feb 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #221 of 23,366
Mhm, the $10 cable is going to cost me $5 on shipping. Will do it anyway, eventually!

And you're right Val, ownership rarity can also be a good thing. I always enjoy seeing people wearing them partially because they are uncommon. My eyes are sore of a certain commercial-friendly brand.
If I see someone with M-80's I will ask him to let me try them xP as much of a weirdo I may sound like. Now as I wait for the definite pictures n all of the M-100's!

Feb 11, 2012 at 6:05 AM Post #224 of 23,366
If a amplifier is really needed, would a E6 work? Or do we need something as big as an e11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back