V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #17,641 of 23,366

alright yes, because i just want it on both the standard ones, because the extra shields are different colors now which i dont like :D

To be clear, you are not asking them to engrave both the standard shields & the extra set, correct?  Because they may ask for additional money for that.  If you are just asking that they engrave the stock shields and leave the extra ones blank, they may be more accommodating.  The only thing that would be awkward there is that it would require them to unseal the box and remove the sheilds to engrave them, meaning you wouldn't receive a "new-in-box" experience.  

They do that anyway if you ask to engrave the shields on the first set.

Dec 2, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #17,642 of 23,366
  To be clear, you are not asking them to engrave both the standard shields & the extra set, correct?  Because they may ask for additional money for that.  If you are just asking that they engrave the stock shields and leave the extra ones blank, they may be more accommodating.  The only thing that would be awkward there is that it would require them to unseal the box and remove the sheilds to engrave them, meaning you wouldn't receive a "new-in-box" experience.  

If you are just asking that they engrave the stock shields

yes i am, dont really care about the new in box experience i trust them :D

Dec 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #17,643 of 23,366
I've had my m100s for three months and they are still uncomfortable even with the xl pads and long amounts of wear. I'm going to sell them once I reach my 20 posts. If anyone wants to buy mine just message me. I also have the boom pro mic cable.

what color are your headphones?

Dec 4, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #17,644 of 23,366
I've had my m100s for three months and they are still uncomfortable even with the xl pads and long amounts of wear. I'm going to sell them once I reach my 20 posts. If anyone wants to buy mine just message me. I also have the boom pro mic cable.

what color are your headphones?

Box on box on box on box.

yes, these are legit. Yes, they are all mine.

Man gotta have headphones.

Dec 4, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #17,645 of 23,366
@Existence,

why do you have 3 of the same color v-moda m100? that's $900 -> you cld buy amps/dac/some of the pricier top of the line headphones.

Dec 4, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #17,646 of 23,366
He's saving up for his own bathtub full of HP's, now all he needs is a lady
rolleyes.gif

Dec 4, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #17,647 of 23,366
He's saving up for his own bathtub full of HP's, now all he needs is a lady :rolleyes:
@Existence

why do you have 3 of the same color v-moda m100? that's $900 -> you cld buy amps/dac/some of the pricier top of the line headphones.

They're actually boxes, expect for one. Replacement pairs. I eat headphones for breakfast.

Dec 4, 2013 at 8:46 AM Post #17,648 of 23,366
@Existence

Had the biggest basshead FUUUU moment. My third pair of M100s came in today, the others broke and got warranty replacement.
The pads ripped when trying to change to the XL pads. I eventually got it off.
Aftermath:

This little hexagon thing that makes the pads click into place was obstructing the headphone.

It was simple, it just clicked out.

Dec 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #17,651 of 23,366
If ever you guys didn't like the Sound signature of the M-100 and wanted to send it back to v-moda (if you bought it straight from them) please get the insurance equal to the item. I sent my for a refund thru USPS here in Springfield, NJ only got $50 for insurance as I trusted that USPS will deliver it. The next week I found out it was delivered in TX. And I can't even claim the money I spent for it... So just a heads up. I hope I can have the headphone back or get refunded...

Dec 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #17,653 of 23,366
Had the biggest basshead FUUUU moment. My third pair of M100s came in today, the others broke and got warranty replacement.

The pads ripped when trying to change to the XL pads. I eventually got it off.

Aftermath:

This little hexagon thing that makes the pads click into place was obstructing the headphone.

It was simple, it just clicked out.

White? You mean blue.
That's the memory foam.

The only thing white there is a big LED torch.

Dec 5, 2013 at 6:17 AM Post #17,655 of 23,366
thinking getting m-100 or momentum 

You're in the M100 thread and you didn't give us any details on what type of sound you're after, so...M100 will be your choice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back