V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 21, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #3,556 of 23,366
Quote:
I do hope Val makes the M100 more accessable in the UK, preferably Amazon UK 
tongue.gif

+1 As long as we europeans have good availability on amazon.co.uk that's all we need. Free delivery + fast shipping + easy return policy. Amazon.co.uk is my #1 source for buying headphones from and I'm from Finland. :p

Jul 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #3,560 of 23,366
Quote:
Just to spice things up a bit, I just received one of my custom shields in the mail today!

Sorry about the reflections; they're shiny as hell!

I'm impressed, they turned out very nicely congratulations. By the way nice t-shirt, you're definitely a hardcore head-fier.

Jul 21, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #3,561 of 23,366
Quote:
Just to spice things up a bit, I just received one of my custom shields in the mail today!

Sorry about the reflections; they're shiny as hell!

Where can I get my hands on that wonderful shirt?

Jul 22, 2012 at 3:08 AM Post #3,562 of 23,366
Quote:
Where can I get my hands on that wonderful shirt?

http://store.digi10ve.com/collections/mens-brands/products/paul-van-dyk-headphones-tee

KER-POW

Also of note from that site:
http://store.digi10ve.com/collections/mens-brands/products/acrylick-fidelity-3-4-sleeve-tee
http://store.digi10ve.com/collections/mens-brands/products/acrylick-beauty-beholder-tee
http://store.digi10ve.com/collections/mens-brands/products/moby-play-tee

Outside of that...it's all mainstream garbage.

Jul 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #3,566 of 23,366
Quote:
Don't tell me you're getting impatient? :)

Nah - just figured that this was the "end of the week" he was talking about. It wasn't Friday after all.

I have to say, before anything begins - the decision for best $300 - $400 circumaural closed headphone is getting a lot harder this summer/fall, with the Polk Audio 8000's, V-Moda M-100's, PSB M4U 2's, and the Denon DH400's... I plan to try out the V-MODA's first, since they have the 60-day return plan. If I don't hear that another headphone is better within that time - I'll keep 'em! 

Bring it on Val - you're firing the first shot in this war!

Jul 22, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #3,570 of 23,366
I just felt like largemouth bass actually kept things interesting and put some of you in your place once in awhile when you get out of control and over the top. Trying to wade through this thread over the past few months just trying to see updates Val posts or what "actual info" has come out is exhausting. Reading some of you post about wanting Val to give you the sun, moon, and stars with your headphone purchase is beyond annoying. He is kind enough to keep us in the loop while trying to run a business and launch a new product, unlike most companies. When he doesn't post quick enough with an update...more crying. He also includes a lot of extras along with your headphones but it doesn't ever seem like enough for some of you. Now you in particular are IMO taking advantage of his extra nice no questions asked 60 day return policy so you can compare any other headphones you might think compete in the price range...and not only that, you tell the owner that you are going to do so. All the while going on and on about on about wanting a teal color and this and that and two logos printed on either side of your shields. Please tell me what the discount code is, is the discount code still valid?, blah, blah, blah. One minute you are on V Moda so hard its annoying, then the next it doesn't seem like they are going to ever be good enough for you. If I was running a company I wouldn't want you to buy my product because you would probably never be satisfied. Val is probably way too nice and diplomatic to tell you that though and would gladly take your business and try and do everything to make you happy. I'm guessing you'd complain if you won the lottery. I'm sure my post will get deleted or I'll get banned before I even get past three posts but seriously some of you need to chill out...step away from the computer before you post every little thing that pops into your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back