V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 16, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #16,142 of 23,366
Quote:
am i missing something or dreaming?
is the M-100 = 190$ in canadian amazon??
it's 310$ in the us one....

edit: oh but they don't shop worldwide :frowning2:

Well you know who to PM and beg for help :). (not me.)

Aug 16, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #16,143 of 23,366
Waiting on the preorder for those XL pads...............where is it Val? I want to use the discount code to order them............

Aug 16, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #16,144 of 23,366
Anyone with both CoilPro cable and ohmmeter by any chance? Just curious how much resistance does it have.

Also, any impressions/comparisons on how is that thing? Don't think i saw any photos of it with M-100.

I was thinking of picking up one myself, but 80g (by V-MODA site) seems quite heavy. Not sure how much stress it will give other headphones with 3.5 input. M-100 at least have TwistLock mechanism, which i suppose will help a bit with weight.

Aug 16, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #16,145 of 23,366
Quote:
Waiting on the preorder for those XL pads...............where is it Val? I want to use the discount code to order them............

What's the code?  Is it still "Vthepeople"?

Aug 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #16,149 of 23,366
Quote:
All right Val, it's noon over here on the East Coast, so where is the XL pad pre-order on your V-MODA web store? (angry mobs starting to gather.)

Merry DrSheep: It's been going for hours.
Pippin People in this thread: They must have decided something by now.
Treebeard valkolton: Decided? No, we have just finished saying "Good Morning".
Merry DrSheep: But it's night time already! You can't take forever!
Treebeard valkolton: Now, don't be hasty, master Merriadoc DrSheep.
Merry DrSheep: We're running out of time!

Aug 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #16,150 of 23,366
Quote:
Just got my m100s last night and they sound and fit great. Only thing is, I noticed that one of the cliqfold hinges doesnt click when I push the cups back up. They click on the way down. I know it doesnt affect the sound quality but it is really bothering me. does anyone else have this issue? i was thinking about trying to exchange them.

who cares if you hear the clicking noise or not. mine dont CLICK on one side either. As long as it works no? u can exchange them and risk getting another pair that has a bigger 'problem' 

Aug 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #16,151 of 23,366
who cares if you hear the clicking noise or not. mine dont CLICK on one side either. As long as it works no? u can exchange them and risk getting another pair that has a bigger 'problem' 

lol thats the first thing that my gf said to me. I talked to a rep earlier and they told me that its normal but i can exchange if i want. i've been using them non-stop and would hate to have to send them out and wait again.

Aug 16, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #16,153 of 23,366
Quote:

Quote:

lol thats the first thing that my gf said to me. I talked to a rep earlier and they told me that its normal but i can exchange if i want. i've been using them non-stop and would hate to have to send them out and wait again.

That's NOT normal, as it is an indication that one of the notched plate in the hinge has been shifted.

Aug 16, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #16,154 of 23,366
Quote:
Merry DrSheep: It's been going for hours.
Pippin People in this thread: They must have decided something by now.
Treebeard valkolton: Decided? No, we have just finished saying "Good Morning".
Merry DrSheep: But it's night time already! You can't take forever!
Treebeard valkolton: Now, don't be hasty, master Merriadoc DrSheep.
Merry DrSheep: We're running out of time!

(occupied outside of V-MODA HQ in full field gear.)

Aug 16, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #16,155 of 23,366
Update: NuForce cable works perfect for the M-100, and the silicone coating feels like the one for the Momentum's cable, the same color too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back