V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 9, 2015 at 3:42 AM Post #181 of 1,160
  Apologies if this was answered already, but is there any reason why the ClickFold feature wasn't included with this?  

Many V-MODA customers & fans prefer the non-foldable version of our headphones.
Infact, around 50% of the headphones we sold last year were without the hinge (M-80, Crossfade LP, Crossfade LP2 etc.).

Moreover, many V-MODA products with 4.5-4.7 ratings are on our non-foldable headphones.  

Our CliqFold is a great feature, but it is not in the top top feature list to get a great review. Additionally, our headphones silhouette is overall slimmer than most and the small exo-sketeleton case is form-fitted to take up the least volume possible.  Compare the cases of sunglasses and competitors that could fit almost up to two pairs!

Sep 9, 2015 at 4:47 AM Post #182 of 1,160
I doubt customers decide purposely to purchase a non-foldable hinge -- those headphones account for 50% of sales because they're the most affordable.

If anybody who purchased in the pre-sale would like to sell their Wireless headphones and keep the shield voucher, PM me.

Sep 9, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #184 of 1,160
So what exactly is delaying the gun metal? I prordered the recieved them earlier tHan the general populace not to receive at the same time as them or later.

VAL gave a short answer in this post

http://www.head-fi.org/t/778150/v-moda-crossfade-wireless-exclusive-pre-sale-150-voucher-video-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc/135#post_11890361

Sep 9, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #185 of 1,160
I'd also be interested in trading a like new M-100 with warranty till 5/2017 + cash to anybody who pre-ordered. PM me.

Sep 11, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #194 of 1,160
So I've read the whole thread and I have a question that I don't think has been asked yet -- is the micro USB port solely for charging or can you connect the CFW to a PC (or USB-hosting compatible phone) and use it as a USB audio device, using the CFW inbuilt amp/DAC ala Momentum 2 Wireless?

I guess this might be a minority usage case -- I'm mostly thinking for my work PC, which has a crappy onboard audio chip and no bluetooth -- but it would add extra flexibility to what already looks to be a very versatile all-round headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back