V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Apr 25, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #1,475 of 2,828
Man I just bought a ticket to China for mid June and will miss the launch of the m-100. So sad now... I wanted to bring it as a present for my wife with some anniversary engravings. We would have been rocking an m-80 and m-100 in Tibet, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Such bad timing 
frown.gif
 I seem to love the m-80s more with each passing day. Find them fairly comfortable now too and I basically can't even step out the door without them around my neck.

Val, please promote your m-100 in China this summer! 

Apr 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM Post #1,476 of 2,828

Quote:
Man I just bought a ticket to China for mid June and will miss the launch of the m-100. So sad now... I wanted to bring it as a present for my wife with some anniversary engravings. We would have been rocking an m-80 and m-100 in Tibet, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Such bad timing 
frown.gif
 I seem to love the m-80s more with each passing day. Find them fairly comfortable now too and I basically can't even step out the door without them around my neck.

Val, please promote your m-100 in China this summer! 

We are promoting AND launching our products in HK, China and Asia massively this year.  In fact, we hosted events in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai in the last few weeks. Check out V-MODA's Hong Kong Facebook to view the latest.  We'll be in most Apple resellers and Hi-Fi stores with new displays.  In fact, VAMP and M-100 will launch FIRST in physical retail stores in Asia and later around the world.

PS - we added Gamestop as a USA reseller for M-80/LP2!       

Apr 25, 2012 at 2:56 AM Post #1,477 of 2,828
Wow, had no idea!

This will be a really awesome present for our first anniversary. My wife really loves the style of v-moda and thinks they are the only good looking headphones out of anything I've ever showed her. I am gonna start saving up to buy two pairs.

We will be in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong so there is no way we won't find one. Gonna be awesome to take pictures of our vacations all over China with stylish 'phones! 

Apr 25, 2012 at 3:55 AM Post #1,478 of 2,828

Quote:

screw ya!  I am SO happy to hear they finally got ran over by a car, I always use this as an example for the immortal life and now it happened.  TAKE PICS!!!

I am so happy right now... Remind me to upload the videos of a very famous DJ and I kicking field goals at the Rose Bowl Championship with Crossfades (don't try at home).

WHITE SPECIAL FOR HEAD-FI/FACEBOOK FANS
I have a few White Pearl M-80s at the office right now that came off the production line early as we had to switch back to M-80/LP2 temporarily due to being out of stock.  I'll sell 16 units early beginning tomorrow at 11am PT. Search for the product "VTF" and it'll be a White Pearl M-80 with the new speakeasy microphone cables.  I'll throw in Faders VIP (unreleased) and an audio-only cable + 1/4" adapter.

Thanks for your support, as a family owned company that puts its money into materials vs marketing, every true review on Amazon, here and word of mouth helps us continue to innovate and release new products for the people.

Cheers,

-v 

Dammit! What a ****ty time to be short on money... Then again I did need the gear for the DJ gig at the party I'm DJ'ing this Friday. Gyah! I want these so bad, especially since I need them ASAP, won't have the money until next Thursday unfortunately. 

Apr 25, 2012 at 6:50 AM Post #1,479 of 2,828

Quote:
Wow, had no idea!

This will be a really awesome present for our first anniversary. My wife really loves the style of v-moda and thinks they are the only good looking headphones out of anything I've ever showed her. I am gonna start saving up to buy two pairs.

We will be in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong so there is no way we won't find one. Gonna be awesome to take pictures of our vacations all over China with stylish 'phones! 

could you believe these?!!  DO NOT SHARE THEM YET... we have to keep these top secret to the press, what do you think of the pics for launch? THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY in style...

(beta pic without showing speakeasy)

you saw it here first, folks!!!

one more?

Apr 25, 2012 at 7:01 AM Post #1,480 of 2,828
Yes, please! I'll have another!

Apr 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #1,481 of 2,828

Quote:

could you believe these?!!  DO NOT SHARE THEM YET... we have to keep these top secret to the press, what do you think of the pics for launch? THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARY in style...

(beta pic without showing speakeasy)

you saw it here first, folks!!!

one more?

WOW! They look better than I expected. I don't usually go for the all white styles of stuff but these are really well done. The shields are really well done from what I see in the photos. 

Apr 25, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #1,485 of 2,828

Quote:
I'm having trouble, too. Was really really hoping to get these since my black ones are out for warranty repair :'(

It's driving me crazy! I can only wait for about another hour because I unfortunately have work. I really want to get these ASAP! Hopefully it gets this fixed because I fear that if it goes up while I'm at work its going to sell out :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back